radio feed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio feed?

Seems like ever year I have to go through this. When I try to listen to the first UK sports event of the school year, I can't get the audio feed to work. Same this year. If I go to the UK athleitcs site and try to listen to the game. after I click on what appears to be the correct "listen". It then plays a commercial and then nothing.

Is there any way to listen to UK games without going through the UK athletics site? A link appreciated.

LG you are in CA like me... During the season when I'm driving home from work, a lot of times I can catch the game on KFBK (am 1140), not sure if your city has that channel on radio air waives but you definitely can listen from that station using computer. If I'm running errands during a Saturday game I can hear it on ESPN radio (am 1320).

Comment

Thanks

Comment

^^^^ ESPN radio I think in silicon valley is 1050 am, but they only air Kentucky weekend game

Comment

iheart radio. Search for whas 840.
          No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

iheart radio. Search for whas 840.
            I believe this radio station is on the internet .

Comment

i just go to wlap.com on my smart phone, click on the listen live and after a couple of minutes i hear the game. One time i had to click a few times. Sunday morning i was working on the wife's car, took out the phone, brought up WLAP.ocm and listened to the sunday morning callin show.
              Proverbs 25:24

Comment

radio feed?

Collapse
              Working...
              X