Kentucky Basketball Players Are "Uncomfortable" About Game Minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Basketball Players Are "Uncomfortable" About Game Minutes

This is *usually* a good problem to have.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...18/1017858002/

Good problem to have unless you get a few bad apples as the season moves foward, everybody wants to showcase for the next level. With that being said, hope everyone on the team stays hungry and ready when called upon...
    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Cal is unbelievable at cultivating a team. I wouldn't worry about any problems until you see it.
      Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
        Cal is unbelievable at cultivating a team. I wouldn't worry about any problems until you see it.
        So true, and I'm hoping UK fans don't invent that problem by posting a problem before it happens.
        John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

So true, and I'm hoping UK fans don't invent that problem by posting a problem before it happens.
          I am not worried about this team at all, i am going to sit back and enjoy this season and be a fan, not a critic or coach. From what i saw, we have a team of unselfish hardworking kids and have all the pieces in place at every position, this will be fun great year to be a Kentucky fan....
          I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

This is pretty misleading. I take it to mean they are fully aware of the fact they have to fight for minutes and all are ready and willing to do what it takes to get on the floor and they also understand that if they let up they will sit a while because someone else will step in and perform.

This is a very focused, hard working group that gets along great. That will produce great result imo.

Comment

Certainly not a year where a guy can rest on his laurels or on the lack of a quality sub. I’ve said it before , but I think a swarming, aggressive defense can help this group both in the court and in the locker room. If we’re playing that way , guys will welcome the occasional rest on the bench .

This also looks like a group of guards that can wreck havoc against the majority of teams it faces

Comment

Also proud to see Jon Hale penning articles for the CJ. He bleeds blue as much as anybody else

Comment

Kentucky Basketball Players Are "Uncomfortable" About Game Minutes

Collapse
                Working...
                X