OT: Rondo Spit on Chris Paul Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Rondo Spit on Chris Paul Last Night

Rondo is the most unlikable Kentucky player of my lifetime. Garbage person.

https://theathletic.com/603940/2018/...on-chris-paul/

He's certainly controversial. But this video is supposed to provide indisputable proof and it does not. Commentary after the video indicates the spit came from the refs whistle. Shows Paul reacting to spit but not where the spit came from.

Comment

The spit definitely comes from Rondo and that video shows it. Can’t blame Chris Paul for putting his finger on his face afterwards, and intelligently he caused Rondo to throw the first punch.

just as bad is Brandon Ingram coming from behind to throw punches at Chris Paul soon after.

Suspend ‘em all without pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
        Rondo is the most unlikable Kentucky player of my lifetime. Garbage person.

https://theathletic.com/603940/2018/...on-chris-paul/
        Paul tried to gouge his eyes out.
        Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
          He's certainly controversial. But this video is supposed to provide indisputable proof and it does not. Commentary after the video indicates the spit came from the refs whistle. Shows Paul reacting to spit but not where the spit came from.
          It's absolutely indisputable. Watch again.

Comment

I'm way, way in the minority I know ...but Rondo was a player that I was just as glad left UK

Comment

It's absolutely indisputable. Watch again.
              Yeah it does. Couple years ago we had a thread of our favorite non-Wildcat players. I believe Chris Paul was the only name I submitted. Unfortunately Rondo not only spit on him but also got in the best fisticuff.

Oh well. As long as the Lakers win no more than 3 games this season then all is good.

Comment

I love Rondo. Always have, always will.

With that said, spitting in a man's face is the most disrespectful thing you can do. I think CP3 is a career pansy, so a part of me enjoyed watching him catch that biscuit and a two-piece.

Percentage chance that this current Laker roster pans out? I say 0.2%.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                  They can't shoot. With LeBron you have to be able to shoot because the best thing he does is find three-point shooters. If you've got a bunch of clankers LeBron's value goes down dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                    I love Rondo. Always have, always will.

With that said, spitting in a man's face is the most disrespectful thing you can do. I think CP3 is a career pansy, so a part of me enjoyed watching him catch that biscuit and a two-piece.

LOL!

I'm fine with Rondo spitting on Chris Paul... Paul has is coming.
                    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

LOL!

I'm fine with Rondo spitting on Chris Paul... Paul has is coming.
                      Nobody should be spit on. That's the lowest form of depravity.

Comment

Hardly, I can think of 20 lower forms of depravity off the top of my head.

Still, I generally do not approve of people being spit on, but in Chris Paul's case, I'll make an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post

Paul tried to gouge his eyes out.
                          lol........................
                          I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

The more I think about it, the more this post sounds like a dare.

Comment

Was involved in a pick-up game once where a guy was spit on.

It was brutal. I've seen many fistfights break out during and after games. I was dribbling the ball up the court once when two beauty queens got into a catfight in the stands. I was sitting next to the official scorer at a game once when he got attacked. I was in the handshake line once when a dad punched the head coach in the side of the head. I saw an assistant coach get jumped once...during game action. Have seen three situations where the stands emptied and fans poured on the floor. Have seen a bench-clearing brawl in a high school baseball game. Have seen enough locker room craziness to fill a book.

But nothing was as bad as that guy spitting in the other guy's face. There are lines in sports, and that's one you just never cross. I'm surprised they all didn't jump Rondo, and they probably would have if they would have seen it unfold. He'll be marked the next time they play--and should be.

And listen: Rajon Rondo has ALWAYS been a punk.

Comment

OT: Rondo Spit on Chris Paul Last Night

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X