No announcement yet.

Friends, It's Duke Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm torn I can see Kevin's score but I can also see Wills... I really believe it is going to come down to turnovers/fast breaks and foul line.
    There is a show on ESPN that's following Duke this season called "Everybody..." or "...Everybody" All I know is Ep 1 came on yesterday and I'm taping it, scouting them out for March Madness
    If we win that will be just the spark we need going into the season especially when we face Tenn & Auburn.
    LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
      Kentucky will have to guard better than they did in the two exhibition games. That was abysmal defense.

I agree 100% with this quote.. From what I saw and I admit I didn't sit and watch all of the games, their defense was not very good and that could be a big problem. IF they play well like they did in the Bahamas, then they should be fine but I'm nervous about Zion. I don't think there is a single guy on this team that can guard him. I think it's going to be a very good game but I think UK is going to come up short.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

I agree 100% with this quote.. From what I saw and I admit I didn't sit and watch all of the games, their defense was not very good and that could be a big problem. IF they play well like they did in the Bahamas, then they should be fine but I'm nervous about Zion. I don't think there is a single guy on this team that can guard him. I think it's going to be a very good game but I think UK is going to come up short.

I tend to think Zion is guardable because it'll be power against power.

What Kentucky struggled with in the exhibitions was mostly either a straight drive from really one guy in the Transy game, or some of the ball screening stuff we saw in the IUP game.

They're not going to ball screen a whole lot with Zion I don't think. He'll get it and try to just push it right at the basket. I also don't think he can shoot so Kentucky's going to lay off him, and we've seen what can happen with some of these UK players who can't shoot. The problem with him will come in if he hits a couple of threes and brings Kentucky out. Then it's an entirely different thing. But I'm going to stand by my prediction that he isn't a shooter and you can just slough way off him.

Barrett is the guy to watch in this game. He's a way more polished player than Zion IMO and he's somebody that you can drape all over and he'll still score on you. Crazy level of skill for a guy so young.

We have a couple of high skill guys on our team too though. Tyler Herro being one.

Comment

Friends, It's Duke Week

Collapse
        Working...
        X