Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do UK Basketball Freshmen Have Something to Prove Against Duke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do UK Basketball Freshmen Have Something to Prove Against Duke?

As "small" as this sounds, I don't think it's small at all. I think this may be a major factor tomorrow. Basketball players as a rule are big on respect/disrespect. Kentucky's players have talked a little about Duke's freshmen since the Bahamas games. I think it'll be a bit salty tomorrow night.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...sh/1880557002/

I agree. And I think this plays into UK having a big advantage. Having a guy like Travis who seems to be pretty even tempered might mean a lot. While the freshmen on both sides are going to doing their best to make a statement he might be the one keeping order, both physically and mentally. He almost body slammed Hagans the other night dragging him away from a little scrum.

Comment

R.J. (with team Canada) basically single handed took on team USA. Worried about him taking over the game. We have to shut him down, but also don't sleep on Reddish he's a better shooter than RJ. And our team needs to keep composer when Zion get some dunks on them.

Comment

They proved they thought they could just show up, play zero defense, play lethargic and get blown out. This ain't high school boys. Gotta bring it at this level.
        No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

They proved that Keldon Johnson is the only one of them ready to play big time D1 basketball right now

Comment

Originally posted by Jload View Post
            They proved that Keldon Johnson is the only one of them ready to play big time D1 basketball right now
            Travis played good enough but sometimes it seems like he wears concrete shoes.
            No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Duke apparently proved they have the three best freshmen in the nation and UK's may be vastly overrated.
              Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Do UK Basketball Freshmen Have Something to Prove Against Duke?

Collapse
              Working...
              X