• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK/Duke prediction thread

Who ya got tonight?

Duke 70
    Kentucky 74

I think Kentucky gets out early and then Duke catches up behind Barrett.

Barrett has 27, while Travis and Johnson lead Kentucky with 18 apiece. I think Ashton Hagans also has a bit of a coming-out party.

Comment

I made my pick in post 10 of the other Duke thread. Refer to that if you need to see mine.
      Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

UK 84
        Duke 76

Zion tries to do too much and has foul problems. Reddish and Barrett keep it somewhat close.

UK dominates the boards. Double double for Travis, possibly PJ as well. And a good game for Richards as well.

Comment

UK........78

pUKe.....73

Comment

Looking forward to seeing where we are at this point. I expect an up & down game where each team has a spurt of greatness. I hope we have the last one.

UK 82
            DU 76
            John 3:3

Comment

86-70 Cats

Comment

Wish this game was a month from now We have not played with intensity in either exhibition game Point guard play has been spotty, don’t seem to have our offense figured out yet Duke 85 Uk78

Comment

Kentucky - 100
                  Duke - 0

Comment

Royal Blue 76 Ugly blue 67. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
                    Proverbs 25:24

Comment

CATS 80
                      dUKe 71
                      No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Most are calling it closer than I expect. UK wins it 83-71. It's relatively close until the last six minutes when dUKe gets worn out.

Comment

I'll pay homage to the Goose of 40 years ago: UK 94 Duke 88.

Comment

Im ready for some basketball tonight. No disrespect to our football team and the great season but no letdown tonight, Cats roll 84-76 over Duke...
                            I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post
                              Most are calling it closer than I expect. UK wins it 83-71. It's relatively close until the last six minutes when dUKe gets worn out.
                              The exhibition games spooked Kentucky fans.

After the Bahamas I think everybody was certain we were going to win this game. After the two exhibitions, people have reservations. I tend to think those games were about the low energy in the arena as much as anything and tonight will be way different, but it is true that Cal's teams are sometimes bad defensively early in the season.

However, a friend of mine told me that he went over to Duke's boards after their first exhibition and their fans were worried about defense.

Last edited by Will Lavender; 11-06-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

UK/Duke prediction thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X