No announcement yet.

UK/Duke prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky wins comfortably in a game similar to the last one we played three years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

The exhibition games spooked Kentucky fans.

After the Bahamas I think everybody was certain we were going to win this game. After the two exhibitions, people have reservations. I tend to think those games were about the low energy in the arena as much as anything and tonight will be way different, but it is true that Cal's teams are sometimes bad defensively early in the season.

However, a friend of mine told me that he went over to Duke's boards after their first exhibition and their fans were worried about defense.

I can agree that the effort from the Bahamas wasn't there in the exhibition games. But, it didn't have to be. Sure we all want to win those games by 100 but, realistically, what's the point? Why would we embarrass Transy that way? I'm not saying Cal told them to go easy, but I would imagine he said something like "Don't get hurt going too hard." The lights are on tonight, and we seem to have some guys who are eager to get under them.

Comment

74-71 Cats

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

The exhibition games spooked Kentucky fans.

After the Bahamas I think everybody was certain we were going to win this game. After the two exhibitions, people have reservations. I tend to think those games were about the low energy in the arena as much as anything and tonight will be way different, but it is true that Cal's teams are sometimes bad defensively early in the season.

However, a friend of mine told me that he went over to Duke's boards after their first exhibition and their fans were worried about defense.
          But for the most part, Duke fans have no idea what good defense looks like.

John 3:3

Comment

Can anyone recommend a good link to stream the game? TY

Comment

UK/Duke prediction thread

Collapse
            Working...
            X