UK vs Tennessee State Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK vs Tennessee State Game Thread

5 minutes in the Cats look like they had too much turkey, still playing 0 defense.

No rotation defense on that 3 by T State.
    John 3:3

Comment

Missed a bunch of bunnies so far

Comment

This UK team is really difficult to watch. Awful defensively, boring on offense.

Absolutely no excuse that KENTUCKY should struggle like they do against these nobodies.
        Last edited by Lighthouse; 11-23-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Great to see Cal take his team to The Salvation Army yesterday to help serve the homeless Thanksgiving Dinner.

Comment

Good thing Reid decided to show up tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
              Great to see Cal take his team to The Salvation Army yesterday to help serve the homeless Thanksgiving Dinner.
              Now if he could just get them to play bb.
              Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes.

Comment

# 23 blue reminds me of a kid who played in the HS regional tourney at Mason County. That night when he shot free throws, the crowd for the other team chanted, "To much dessert," over and over. It was hard for us to keep from laughing.

Comment

As quite as I can ever remember Rupp sounding

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Now if he could just get them to play bb.
                    Yeah, I thought about that too.

Comment

At some point you just have to be honest and ask yourself, is it the coach the players or both? This junk basketball against low level teams is unbelievable
                      I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Most of there points are layups or lobs, very hard to watch or UNDERSTAND

Comment

What a crapfest this is.

I have watched UT, Duke, UNC, KU, UVA, etc....this year and nobody struggles against crap teams like UK.

Kentucky shouldn’t even be ranked in the top 25 right now. Have done absolutely nothing to deserve a ranking.

Comment

This is a very disturbing effort so far only up 4:against the probable worst team on our schedule

Comment

Sorry not sorry, turning it off and it wouldn't surprise me if i am watching sports center and see UK is upset, this is garbage junk basketball.Get on the damn phone and get Antigua and Strickland back coaching, something has to give...
                              I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

UK vs Tennessee State Game Thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X