Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASKETBALL Tip Time Changed for Kentucky’s Game Against UNC Greensboro

https://www.nationofblue.com/tip-tim...nc-greensboro/

Thanks. I will check my DVR schedule tonight. I think they already had that in there for a 1 pm game.
    Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Thanks for posting.

Will be a tough game. Definitely the toughest we'll have played so far outside of Duke. Greensboro's got a couple of guys who can shoot it.

This game tonight against Monmouth however should not be tough. Monmouth is abysmal.

Comment

Monmouth is perfect this season. They have lost all seven of their games. Most of them by big margins. If UK doesn't completely blow out this team then get worried for sure.

Game time is 8:30 tonight. Another late one for me. I wonder just how much of a crowd will show up for a bad team in the middle of the week again?
        Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHall View Post
          Monmouth is perfect this season. They have lost all seven of their games. Most of them by big margins. If UK doesn't completely blow out this team then get worried for sure.

Game time is 8:30 tonight. Another late one for me. I wonder just how much of a crowd will show up for a bad team in the middle of the week again?
          The 8:30 time is crazy. I'm sure it has to do with tv and $$$$ but why? 7:00 seems to make so much more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by catfaninin View Post

The 8:30 time is crazy. I'm sure it has to do with tv and $$$$ but why? 7:00 seems to make so much more sense.
            Gotta get that sixth hour of Finebaum in.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

Gotta get that sixth hour of Finebaum in.
              Ahh yes. It is college football playoff time. He has to analyze his previous analysis.

Comment

It's about all Saturday games from here on out. My schedule prevents me from catching these weekday games so I welcome the schedule now.
                No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Yes the month of December and up until Jan 8th when they play Texas A&M on a Tuesday its Saturday games. I don't mind that at all.
                  Kentucky fan since 1971.

Comment

BASKETBALL Tip Time Changed for Kentucky’s Game Against UNC Greensboro

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X