Monmouth @ UK game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monmouth @ UK game thread

Anyone watching? I'm ready for a blowout. May not get many this season.

Pick and roll 101 and we still can't defend it.

Comment

Monmouth is not very good. Should be a blowout.

Comment

Now that's Kentucky basketball right there, still not happy the 1st 4 minutes but nice little run..
        I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by justford View Post
          Pick and roll 101 and we still can't defend it.
          Yep. Painful to see a bad team run their offense for 20-25 seconds and wind up with an uncontested dunk against us. Nice 3 pt barrage though.

Comment

Just got home. Like to read we had a nice run. Now, play some D Cats!
            John 3:3

Comment

Kentucky shooting pretty well from outside and I like Herro's energy so far. I noticed J, R Reid is the assistant coach at Monmouth. I played against him in middle and junior high school when I lived in Virginia Beach. The kid was tall back then as well.

Comment

What did it take Richards to go from 19 rebounds to...barely on the team? 2 or 3 games? Hope to see Montgomery take advantage of his opportunity.

Comment

You guys might not agree, but I'm somewhat disappointed in Reid Travis. When he gets the ball down low, he never squares up when he is guarded. He shoots the ball sideways. He doesn't play very tall for a 5. I know his experience is great for the team, but I don't see what I thought I was going to see when he decided to come to Kentucky.
                  John 3:3

Comment

This team is god awful.......expecting a blow out

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                      You guys might not agree, but I'm somewhat disappointed in Reid Travis. When he gets the ball down low, he never squares up when he is guarded. He shoots the ball sideways. He doesn't play very tall for a 5. I know his experience is great for the team, but I don't see what I thought I was going to see when he decided to come to Kentucky.
                      Hope we haven't see his best but his limitations are apparent. Can see why he wasn't projected to be drafted or at least not till very late.

Comment

Ref will be embarrassed when reviewing that call on PJ.

Comment

This is like playing UL in football. Want to feel good about our performance but have to realize how awful the opponent is.

Comment

Not much action on here tonight to get a feel of the game. I am sticking to my guns and have not watched the team since the first half of the Duke game. I will check out KSR to see highlights but that will be all. Hope when we get to the end of football season there is a product that is worth watching.
                            Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Not much to learn from playing that team.

But we played loose and that's a good thing.

Still think we are playing too many players but I guess Cal still needs time to work on that.

Comment

Monmouth @ UK game thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X