UNCG @ UK gamethread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNCG @ UK gamethread

I know we have a bowl game to look forward to but that Duke game really did a number on interest in this basketball team. Anyone watching?

After the bowl season I will dial in more. The basketball season is a marathon...mid-February is when it really gets interesting for me anymore. Too old to sit up late for the early season and get too wrapped up as the team grows into something and I grit my teeth watching.

Comment

I understand. But I also don't recall a season without busy gamethreads from the first game on.

K Johnson went down with a turned ankle and his teammates could not have been less interested.. This group is still off.

Comment

Looking not so pretty good so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our play in the first half reflects our season so far and I believe has a lot to do with the lack of interest. These players act like they don't know each other. Not a good team at this point.

Comment

We are extremely mediocre for a UK team.

We have absolutely no PG and for a Cal team, that's a killer. His offense is so scattered and disjointed, a good PG like we normally have , can break down a defense. Quickley and Hagans are pretty awful. Harrow like.

I love Travis but he plays so far under the rim that he misses a ton of 2 footers. Washington shows up 1 or 2 times per game. Johnson is our best player by far. I really like Montgomery and his potential.

It's going to be a long season and likely another double digit loss year.

But we need to get down to business and win this one.

Comment

PJ just threw it away on one end and got posterized on the other.

Comment

missed first half......this team just isn't very good.....even with 3 players back from last year

Comment

Pretty crappy refs. We're not good enough to overcome bad calls.

Comment

WOW...I have seen some pretty bad calls so far.......no home cooking today

Comment

Who is that team UNCG is playing ???????????????????????????????

Comment

WOW to Reid Travis today...boy came to play
                        Last edited by TrueblueCATfan; 12-01-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

SEC looks like a rough road this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

UNCG hasn't scored in over 8 minutes

Comment

EncourageD by the 2nd half defense. Really good

Comment

UNCG @ UK gamethread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X