Vandy @ Kentucky Game Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandy @ Kentucky Game Thread.

I thought I would start this thread early because I found out who the officials are for tonight's game.

They are, Tony Greene. Byron Jarrett. Garrick Shannon.

GO CATS!!!
    John 3:3

cats should win at home- but Vandy on their home court is always a tough game!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
      I thought I would start this thread early because I found out who the officials are for tonight's game.

They are, Tony Greene. Byron Jarrett. Garrick Shannon.

GO CATS!!!
      Oscar said they were Steven Anderson, Olandis Poole and Garrick Shannon?

Comment

Hoping I hear good things tonight. GO CATS!! Beat the Black and Gold off Vandy.
        Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Guard the three
          Last edited by Lighthouse; 01-12-2019, 08:48 PM.
          I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

What the 13 to 4 Vandy. I don't blame our coach, kids gotta step up and take responsibility, guard your man!!!
            Last edited by Lighthouse; 01-12-2019, 08:47 PM.
            I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Another fun start...NOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justford View Post

Oscar said they were Steven Anderson, Olandis Poole and Garrick Shannon?
                That's what I got from the SEC. I guess they had to make a change. Sorry.

Comment

Seems like we have to get punched a few times before we ready to fight back. ..

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
                    Seems like we have to get punched a few times before we ready to fight back. ..
                    True. Maybe one day this team will realize we are Kentucky and everybody wants to beat us.

Comment

Word is out we can't guard the three and don't shoot the three very well.

Comment

Ok pretend the first half never happened. Ugly play.

Comment

Originally posted by justford View Post
                          Word is out we can't guard the three and don't shoot the three very well.
                          That was a leaked truth.

Comment

Please take charge this half Cats
                            Last edited by Lighthouse; 01-12-2019, 09:23 PM. Reason: Fixed it.

Comment

This is a pure mediocre UK team. Worse defensive team under Cal by a lot.

I'm done watching brick after brick followed by clueless coaching and execution on how to handle a simple press by a bad SEC team. I've watched some fun basketball today by some really fine teams. Even in losses. This is a mess.

Going to do something I can't remember ever doing. Turning the channel to watch a movie. I'll keep up on the score via phone.

cya next time

Comment

Vandy @ Kentucky Game Thread.

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X