No announcement yet.

Kentucky Back in Top 10; Tennessee New #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well call me crazy and Jeff Bezos can thank me for adding more to his bottomline but i ordered about 10 pair of blue tinted glasses from Amazon, i am not worried about anyone other than Duke as long as we play up to our potential on a nightly basis. This doesn't mean we will not take a few losses but i like the thought of a UK team seasoned out and blooming in March as well as anyone, we still young people...
    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
      I haven't watched Tennessee this year, they that good or a time will tell team?
      While I'm enjoying the heck out of the ride so far, I still have my reservations. When they are clicking for a full game they can beat anyone. No doubt. But the last few games have been really choppy. Hopefully they get back on track tonight though.

You should watch them though. Obviously biased but they are a blast to watch.
      Wish that I was on ol Rocky Top

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Vol View Post

While I'm enjoying the heck out of the ride so far, I still have my reservations. When they are clicking for a full game they can beat anyone. No doubt. But the last few games have been really choppy. Hopefully they get back on track tonight though.

I really, really hate to admit this, but having lived in Tennessee for almost 40 years since college (wow) and having hated UT Basketball all these years (recall vividly the Ray Mears days), this team is fun to watch. I do like Rick Barnes, though, and knew when they hired him that they had a future again.

Man, that was hard to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Vol View Post

With all due respect, when Kentucky is playing Kentucky basketball, we can beat anyone

Laying all jokes aside, good to Tennessee basketball back on track, may not be a Vol fan but Tennessee to me is home away from home, i like Tennessee. I still to this day say that Chris Lofton was to college basketball what Steph Curry is today in the NBA, lights out shooter than could pull up anywhere anytime and hit the three, awesome player...
          I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Memorial Magic trying to sting the Vols right now. But it's "hook & hold" time so the game may never end.

Comment

I hate playing at Vandy. That's a tough place to win at.

Comment

Grant Williams' 23/23 at the stripe preserves the #1 ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff ROCKober View Post
                  I hate playing at Vandy. That's a tough place to win at.
                  Wacko stuff happens in that place for sure.

Comment

Pat Adams should be banned from the sec after that disgraceful showing by him and his crew tonight in Nashville. Officiating is a complete joke at this point and I'm done entertaining any reasoning or excuses for it. Something's gotta change.

Comment

Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post
                      Pat Adams should be banned from the sec after that disgraceful showing by him and his crew tonight in Nashville. Officiating is a complete joke at this point and I'm done entertaining any reasoning or excuses for it. Something's gotta change.
                      Lighthouse will be along soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
                        I haven't watched Tennessee this year, they that good or a time will tell team?
                        They're genuinely good.

But they're also coached by Rick Barnes and they're Tennessee, so expect a Sweet Sixteen flameout.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
                          Grant Williams' 23/23 at the stripe preserves the #1 ranking.
                          WOW...I really just could not believe that

Comment

UT in a battle early with WVU. I like this UT team.When a player receives a pass and he is open, he rises and fires, no matter where he is on the court. Those guys don’t think a whole lot. They just do. Sign of a good team more often than not.
                            Isaiah 5:20

Comment

UT a REALLY good team. Has turned a 12 point deficit into an 11 point lead. They are fun to watch. Gonna be a battle when we play them.
                              Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Kentucky Back in Top 10; Tennessee New #1

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X