Vandy Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandy Game Thread

It's a late one for a week night. Richards comes off the bench fairly early and makes an immediate impact. If he keeps up his recent play we are a dangerous team.

GO CATS!!!!!

Comment

Solid start for the Cats.

Comment

As I mentioned in another thread, Tyler Herro only misses shots off the heel of the rim.

Comment

Cats up big with 5:32 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
            As I mentioned in another thread, Tyler Herro only misses shots off the heel of the rim.
            For a shooter that should be an easy fix. It's much better to miss long or short than left or right. I know he's changed his shot a little to get it off quicker, so hopefully he figures out how to take a hair off.

Baker has a good looking stroke. He puts more arc on the ball than a lot of other guys, but it's near textbook.

Comment

Good defense, no Great Defense by our CATS!!!
              John 3:3

Comment

Cats up 20 at the under four timeout. Vandy has 14 points in 16 plus minutes.

Comment

WOW...CATS are looking good......love all that blue down there

Comment

Cats are buying in defensively, and we're starting to reap the rewards. This a truly good basketball team that we have, folks.

Comment

Man I love beating these people and hearing UK cheers take over their gym.

Comment

Very good the first half on both ends. This team just might turn out to be very Special.
                        John 3:3

Comment

This is a good game if you have to work early in the morning. Cats up by 30 at the half at 45-15. We have (I believe) only two turnovers to their 14 and PJ has outscored their entire team and has nine boards. The crazy thing is, according to the box score they are out rebounding us by one.

Comment

Baker may become a threat. He's getting comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post
                              This is a good game if you have to work early in the morning. Cats up by 30 at the half at 45-15. We have (I believe) only two turnovers to their 14 and PJ has outscored their entire team and has nine boards. The crazy thing is, according to the box score they are out rebounding us by one.
                              And Keldon Johnson and Reid Travis are both scoreless.

Comment

Vandy Game Thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X