No announcement yet.

Vandy Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We only have 1 turnover and Johnson has it.
    John 3:3

Comment

Very surprised at halftime score---usually a tough place for the cats to play---It is like Rupp arena south tonight--hope the second half is a continuation of the first!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

For a shooter that should be an easy fix. It's much better to miss long or short than left or right. I know he's changed his shot a little to get it off quicker, so hopefully he figures out how to take a hair off.
        I wished people would kind of stop saying this... Herro is not a great shooter... He's a slasher and a flat out scorer but he's not this special shooter.

IF I was Cal right now - I would come out with a lineup of Baker, Herro, EJ, PJ, and Richards. This IS the game to get these bench guys some minutes and confidence and what better way to do that than to let them start the 2nd half. They need it and they need these guys down the road.

Comment

Maybe it will get bad enough for Vandy fans to start leaving early--if that happens hope our fans start cheering GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

I wished people would kind of stop saying this... Herro is not a great shooter... He's a slasher and a flat out scorer but he's not this special shooter.

IF I was Cal right now - I would come out with a lineup of Baker, Herro, EJ, PJ, and Richards. This IS the game to get these bench guys some minutes and confidence and what better way to do that than to let them start the 2nd half. They need it and they need these guys down the road.

You wish people would stop saying what?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph helm View Post
              Maybe it will get bad enough for Vandy fans to start leaving early--if that happens hope our fans start cheering GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              They have already. PJ already has a double double. I hope Cal keeps the hammer down and don't grind to early.

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

You wish people would stop saying what?
                That Herro is this great shooter. He's not. He's a scorer and a slasher... YES - his shoot looks great but he's not a great shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

They have already. PJ already has a double double. I hope Cal keeps the hammer down and don't grind to early.
                  IMO you can't score too much in the first 35 minutes of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

That Herro is this great shooter. He's not. He's a scorer and a slasher... YES - his shoot looks great but he's not a great shooter.
                    Would you mind showing me where I said Herro is a great shooter?

Comment

The Memorial curse is lifted tonight at least. Lites out performance

Comment

Pretty solid game so far.

Comment

Foul fest now 🙄

Comment

I expect Jimmy Dykes’ country song to be the ugly in Lavender’s thread tomorrow.
                            When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Well at least Vandy has outscored PJ by 9.

Comment

One thing I would like to see them work on with Nick and EJ is how they attempt to block shots. More often than not they jump and flail an arm aimlessly towards the ball. With their size and length I feel like jumping with their arms straight up would be much more effective with the way they swat sw and miss so often.

Comment

Vandy Game Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X