Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Can We Talk Florida? Game Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff ROCKober View Post
    Baker 1-3
    Quickly 1-6
    Johnson 1-6
    Hagans 1-4
    Travis 1-3
    I was talking threes but their two-point percentage hasn't been any better.

The difference is that the threes are absolutely wide open. Florida is selling out to guard us down low.

Comment

Come on CATS..

Comment

I feel like Florida is getting away with a lot of push offs on offense. I've seen that chicken wing come out a number of times.

Comment

Quickly 1-5
          Baker and Hagens 0-2
          Johnson 0-2

Comment

Originally posted by Jload View Post

Bakers inability to hit a shot is basically allowing the 5 Florida players to guard the remaining 4 UK players They are leaving him wide open and daring him to shoot He needs to go to end of bench and stay there
            I get it, you dont like Baker. Once his shots start falling, people going to love this kid, hes a shooter, you can see it, just not going down right now..
            I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

The worst game I have seen Johnson play. You just can't do that on the road. Hopefully he brings it in the second half.

Comment

We start hitting shots, Florida is toast
                I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

We need a lot more of that from Travis.
                  John 3:3

Comment

Dakich said it best...this is the BEST Florida has played all year

Comment

It looks to me like we are a step slower today. We need to push the ball.
                      John 3:3

Comment

Hagans is having a really hard time in this game. Having difficulty understanding the way Florida is digging down with basically five in the paint.

Comment

Richards just a waste of space when he is playing like this

Comment

Four letter word!!!! The ball just not bouncing our way right now

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
                              Dakich said it best...this is the BEST Florida has played all year
                              Of course it is

Comment

Have to remove Richards. Not sure why Cal had the quick trigger with Travis there.

Also didn't think Cal helped the team from the sideline when they jumped us with the junk defense out of that timeout. The coach has to settle the team there. Instead he let us go into a possession in total confusion.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Can We Talk Florida? Game Thread...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X