Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he called a good game knowledge guy

Comment

Good showing in a very tough game in a very hostile arena----way to go guys a very hard but well deserved win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Love how the CATS stepped it up when we were down by 11 points.....PJ really stepped up

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post
          Why do so many people dislike Dan Dakich? Did he do something or is it just in general?
          IU/Big10 Homer who's always stirring the pot.

Comment

Way to battle Cats! Much like my son's 6th grade team winning their season ending tournament today. With a very similar final score of 64-51.

Comment

Cats came alive in the 2nd half. REALLY good defense suffocated Florida. Will watch the replay later as I missed the game. I was about choking on my PF Changs I was so giddy.
              No man is a failure who has friends

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
                Cats came alive in the 2nd half. REALLY good defense suffocated Florida. Will watch the replay later as I missed the game. I was about choking on my PF Changs I was so giddy.
                I couldn’t watch or listen. DVR set 😀

Comment

Happy for the boys in blue. Way to keep battling. I thought Florida got away with several moving screens that helped them make some uncontested 3's. They did not get down, they just kept playing. Seems like they are growing up.
                  Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Originally posted by Pobilly View Post
                    Happy for the boys in blue. Way to keep battling. I thought Florida got away with several moving screens that helped them make some uncontested 3's. They did not get down, they just kept playing. Seems like they are growing up.
                    Yeah Pobilly, it took a while to shake off that dUKe game. I like my team right now!

Comment

Really super win...it's a joy to see a group turn into a team. Gonna be interesting days ahead.

Comment

With the losses this weekend there's probably going to be two SEC teams in the top five come Monday, which is sort of weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                          With the losses this weekend there's probably going to be two SEC teams in the top five come Monday, which is sort of weird.
                          but aint it great out of all the years of hearing this is a football only conference? Seems like no one remembers the years there were two
                          SEC teams in the final four.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                            There are rumblings this year of the Big 10 being the toughest conference. I am not sure about that. If UT and us keep it up, February 16th in Rupp would be the game of the year so far. I am LOVING our toughness lately! These Cats are fighters man. We look really good right now but boy is there room for improvement. That's a scary thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post

but aint it great out of all the years of hearing this is a football only conference? Seems like no one remembers the years there were two
                              SEC teams in the final four.
                              The SEC has been on an upswing for a while now. I never understood the knocks this conference got before last season. It's really hard to win on the road in conference.
                              Arkansas beat LSU today. Just not many middle tier teams in ANY conference beating ranked opponents on their home court. The SEC is getting back to where it was in the 80's and that is the toughest conference in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post

The SEC has been on an upswing for a while now. I never understood the knocks this conference got before last season. It's really hard to win on the road in conference.
                                Arkansas beat LSU today. Just not many middle tier teams in ANY conference beating ranked opponents on their home court. The SEC is getting back to where it was in the 80's and that is the toughest conference in America.
                                I love the direction where SEC basketball is going. Better coaches means better recruits and better basketball. I would love for this trend to continue on the upside. The 80's had some great basketball in conferences. The ACC and Big East were both real tough.

Ona other note, UK picked up their defensive intensity to win this game vs Florida. I do like the poise of this team. They simply do not panic. This team could be special if they continue to improve.

Comment

Can We Talk Florida? Game Thread...

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X