• Will Lavender
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff ROCKober View Post
    Baker 1-3
    Quickly 1-6
    Johnson 1-6
    Hagans 1-4
    Travis 1-3
    I was talking threes but their two-point percentage hasn't been any better.

The difference is that the threes are absolutely wide open. Florida is selling out to guard us down low.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff ROCKober
    replied
    Baker 1-3
    Quickly 1-6
    Johnson 1-6
    Hagans 1-4
    Travis 1-3

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Originally posted by Jload View Post

Bakers inability to hit a shot is basically allowing the 5 Florida players to guard the remaining 4 UK players They are leaving him wide open and daring him to shoot He needs to go to end of bench and stay there
    The missed shots were spread around. Baker missed a couple. I think Quickley missed four. Johnson missed three. Hagans missed two. Washington missed one.

It's not like Baker was out there jacking up a boatload of shots or anything.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Also didn't think Ashton Hagans played well. Took a couple of questionable shots, got lost in defense a couple of times...I thought Florida's point guard looked like the better player. A little concerning because the only time that's happened post-Quade was against Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• Jload
    replied

Bakers inability to hit a shot is basically allowing the 5 Florida players to guard the remaining 4 UK players They are leaving him wide open and daring him to shoot He needs to go to end of bench and stay there

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Reminiscent of Kansas at the half. Feel like we're the better team but just cannot hit open perimeter shots.

Keldon Johnson's second half will tell the tale. If Florida keeps triple teaming in the post, Johnson has to show up. If he keeps clanking we lose.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Cats are playing hard, and will come out fighting the 2nd half. GO CATS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff ROCKober
    replied
    Some pretty bad play by UK. Johnson got blocked three times and then sulked. How many in the paint is UK going to miss. You simply have to knock down an open 3. These shots are are clanking. Herro and Washington have kept UK in the game.
    .................need a better effort and a second half.

Leave a comment:

• Jload
    replied
    Our guard play really letting us down so far

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
    How was that a charge on Herro smh
    Because he pushed with his elbow, then pushed again with his hand as he fell. Easy call.

Leave a comment:

• J.Jennings
    replied
    How was that a charge on Herro smh

Leave a comment:

• Jeff ROCKober
    replied
    Keldon Johnson getting blocked left, right, on top,,,,etc...

Leave a comment:

• TrueblueCATfan
    replied
    This will be their Super Bowl......on the bubble...........GO CATS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    ^Agree. I look for a close tough game, but if it's not, Kentucky will be the winner, because I just don't think UF can blow our team out.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Important game for Kentucky as it comes before a string of tougher games. Need to win this.

KeVaughn Allen kind of tells the tale for Florida. If he's playing well they're tough. Sometimes he just drifts out of games. If he gets 20+ today then Kentucky will have a fight. If they can stop him I think we win by 8 or 10.

Florida has very little inside. Needs to be a game Travis and Washington control offensively.

Leave a comment:

Can We Talk Florida? Game Thread...

Collapse
Working...
X