X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Top 25 Poll - Week 14

Cats move up two spots to no. 5.

https://www.collegebasketball.ap.org/poll
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Amazing improvement from these kids.

Comment

Now they have to protect where they are. They will have teams coming even harder due to top 5 status. If things hold true TENNESSEE at KENTUCKY will be a top 5 match up.
      Proverbs 25:24

Comment

Question. Do you guys think if UT takes care of business the next three games that there is any chance UT gets jumped in the polls before our game? I guess there will only be one more poll update between now and then. Some dingus wrote an article the other day saying we should have been jumped on Monday. Just wondering your thoughts. Really hope it's #1 vs whatever yall are able to climb to before gameday.
        Wish that I was on ol Rocky Top

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Vol View Post
          Question. Do you guys think if UT takes care of business the next three games that there is any chance UT gets jumped in the polls before our game? I guess there will only be one more poll update between now and then. Some dingus wrote an article the other day saying we should have been jumped on Monday. Just wondering your thoughts. Really hope it's #1 vs whatever yall are able to climb to before gameday.
          If Tennessee barely beats Missouri and Florida, and then Duke wins both this week including the one at Virginia, then I can see Duke jumping Tennessee, yes.

But I tend to think Virginia has enough to beat Duke at Virginia.

Comment

Well here's to hoping for 20+ point wins this week then. Not that it really matters but I'd love to see our matchup as highly ranked as possible.
            Wish that I was on ol Rocky Top

Comment

CATS just need to keep taking care of business.....never thought I would see #5 after that loss to Duke

Comment

Can’t see Ut getting jumped if they keep,winning, if we beat them at Rupp and take care of Miss St on the road and LSU at home , I think the Knoxville game will be for a 1# seed. Both games should be wars.

Comment

I have been a big supporter of Hagans but he has to get through this little wall he has hit the past few games, we need him on point when we play UT. Also have tip my hat to PJ, he has finally become the player we wanted, doing so much now for us and the hard work over the summer has really paid off. The fact that he couldn't hit the side of a barn last year to know stepping out and hitting shots and keeping defenses off balance is huge, he can flex all he wants now, he earned it!!!!!!!
                  I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

AP Top 25 Poll - Week 14

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X