Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a 2 Seed in Louisville Region be Better Than a 1 Seed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

And strangely I'll be doing something I've literally never done in my life tonight: rooting for Louisville.
    Funny you mentioned that. Gary last night at work was all like, "Will told me he is pulling for Louisville over dUKe! I can't believe it!"
    "I am pulling for them too.", I said.
    "No freaking way. You guys are crazy!"

IF they can somehiw pull it off, it makes our win against them look a lot better. That's how the commitee would view it.

Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post

Funny you mentioned that. Gary last night at work was all like, "Will told me he is pulling for Louisville over dUKe! I can't believe it!"
      "I am pulling for them too.", I said.
      "No freaking way. You guys are crazy!"

IF they can somehiw pull it off, it makes our win against them look a lot better. That's how the commitee would view it.
      I'm going UofL because it would make us look better, because Duke doesn't need to reach juggernaut status...and because I can't bring myself to hate Chris Mack. Seems like a good guy and he's done a heck of a job with this team.

(Not that I hated Rick Pitino, but it was definitely more of a heated rivalry.)

Comment

In the Cal era I would put this team right now probably on the level of the Monk/Fox team. If they could shoot from outside a little better I think they would be a notch above that and closer to the Wall/Cousins team.

People underrate that Monk/Fox team and IMO overrate the Wall/Cousins team. I tend to think those teams are closer than many think simply because if they played in some magical universe, the Wall/Cousins bunch would miss a ton of shots.

I thought they were going to be more like the Randle/Twins group but they've improved at a much higher rate. Still think the Randle/Twins team put up one of the better performances of any Cal team, that being the win against Wichita St. Probably the best game of the Cal era.
        That Wichita St. game was right up there with the best Tourney games I have ever seen from any two teams. If one were truly unbiased they should be able to say the same thing. Just an incredible game to watch.

Comment

Would not mind seeing UL beat Duke but I don't think it's going to happen. I think Duke wins by 12+ and does it easily.

Comment

I'm going UofL because it would make us look better, because Duke doesn't need to reach juggernaut status...and because I can't bring myself to hate Chris Mack. Seems like a good guy and he's done a heck of a job with this team.

(Not that I hated Rick Pitino, but it was definitely more of a heated rivalry.)
            I tell my UL buddies all the time that they have to stop hiring likeable guys. Tyra, Mack, and Satterfield all seem like genuinely good people. How can you hate on that? Oh, I still despise the program, it's just that there aren't any good jokes anymore. NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
              Would not mind seeing UL beat Duke but I don't think it's going to happen. I think Duke wins by 12+ and does it easily.
              I don't think they will win either but UL is a scrappy bunch and they play extremely hard and are well coached.

Comment

I favor almost anybody who is playing PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Game is on ESPN tonight--I hope motor mouth Vitale is not on the broadcast crew --- does anybody besides me think he should have been retired 10 years ago??????

Comment

Originally posted by ralph helm View Post
                    Game is on ESPN tonight--I hope motor mouth Vitale is not on the broadcast crew --- does anybody besides me think he should have been retired 10 years ago??????
                    OH MY GOODNESS YES!
                    John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by ralph helm View Post
                      He is doing our game Ralph

Comment

Would a 2 Seed in Louisville Region be Better Than a 1 Seed?

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X