Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Kentucky @ Mississippi State Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball definitely hit the rim there. Kentucky had a basket wiped off that we should have had.

Comment

No reason to go to the monitor for something as clear as that ball hitting the rim.
      John 3:3

Comment

MSU’s toughness getting to us. Seems we got a big lead and laid down enough to give them some confidence. Gotta get tough again. EJ has passed up some scoring opportunities.
        Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Too much bench probably. Both Montgomery and Richards hurt us on that run. Montgomery on that one possession had the ball three times and couldn't grab it.

Comment

Need Travis and Washington back in the game. I don’t like having both out at the same time. We’re deep enough that we can rotate more effectively.

Comment

Why does Cal refuse to call time out when his team is obviously struggling

Comment

He walked
                Isaiah 5:20

Comment

When we got the 18-point lead our offense just stopped.

Thought it started when we tried to shoehorn the ball down to Reid Travis. He got about four shots in a row and couldn't score. Seems like the wheels started to wobble there.

Comment

My oh my. State showing toughness. It's a war now.
                    3 point game.

Comment

MSU is going to win this. Have to get our heads back on straight.

Comment

17-2 run.

Washington has been out for 99% of it. Herro has been out for the last four minutes.

Cal using the bench today in a weird way. When it got down to 12 and it was clear MSU was scrapping our first five should've been out there.

Comment

Cats look rattled for first time in a long time Somebody better step up or we are gonna get beat

Comment

Anybody's game now. Really physical. Cats reeling a bit and the Dogs got their heads up. Crowd feels it.
                            gut check for both crews.

Comment

I think it's up to PJ

Comment

Cats showing some toughness of their own now. GO CATS!!!
                                John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Kentucky @ Mississippi State Game Thread.

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X