Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky @ Mississippi State Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU is seriously underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

It's wild that game will be for second place in the SEC.

It feels like Kentucky is kind of out in front of everybody but Tennesee, but that's not the case.

LSU has the personnel to get to a Final Four if things fall the right way.
      Yep. Their two bigs are HUGE. PJ and Reid will have their hands full. Plus Waters is a heck of a player. LSU kinda been flying under the radar all season.
      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

I REALLY wish we could teach EJ and Nick to not jump on defense before the offensive player does. It shouldn't be a complicated science to teach a guy that tall that he's able to effect shots by simply putting up their arms. They jump and swat around like a kid who just walked through a spider web before the offensive player ever leaves his feet.

Comment

Furious Auburn rally. Down 1 with :23 to go.

Comment

Recorded the game, fast forwarded all the way through, looks like we built a good lead then let them back in it. A tough road win is still a win, I'll take it, not even going to watch it, get ready for next game. .
            I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
              Travis has to put that ball in. They set the plate for him and he just couldn't put it in.

Has a bad habit of throwing the ball at the backboard rather than shooting it.
              I'd like to see him shoot with his fingers rather than his palm...maybe even his wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

I'd like to see him shoot with his fingers rather than his palm...maybe even his wrist.
                I have noticed that. Sort of a pushed shot than a flick of the wrist.

Comment

Even with all the goods&bads about today---A W is still a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ralph helm View Post
                    Even with all the goods&bads about today---A W is still a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Yup. You don't like to let them back in the game like that, but you know the home team against UK is always going to have a good run in them. I'm glad to see we handled the punch and hit back at the end of the game to put it away.

Comment

Dook looks like Space Jam so far.....

Comment

Weird stuff happens on the road in conference play. Teams start hitting shots. This game was almost a carbon copy of the Auburn game last month; that we were able to gut out both wins speaks to our toughness and improvement.

Meanwhile, if Duke is hitting outside shots like they are today, they will be devastating in the tourney. It's also why I will never count on a Tony Bennett team in March, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
                          Baker is deceptively good on defense. He needs to get stronger. He’s gonna be a solid player for us down the road.
                          Yes! Thank you. I see people bashing him on Twitter all the time and facts are, he's not hurting you when he plays. In fact - I think the team is better with him on the floor than Quickley. I'm not crazy about Quickley. I don't think he's good with the ball in his hand and is not a PG. Looks like a 3-4 year player to me.

Johnson - I personally think has not played well and is one of the worst defensive players I've seen in a long time. He's always getting beat and breaking down or in the wrong places. The biggest problem with Reid is as we have stated here over and over - he can't jump over a nickel so there will be games and shots that just don't go in because he's focusing on trying not to get blocked. But, he does normally do a lot of nice little things and uses his body pretty well.

Overall - got the win on the road so move on to the next one.

Comment

Unfortunately I missed the game today......Ohio River is flooding and we had to go move stuff out of our summer home.....we just did this all last year right around the same time

Comment

Watching the first half right now on SEC Network.

Richards and Montgomery were awful.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
                                Unfortunately I missed the game today......Ohio River is flooding and we had to go move stuff out of our summer home.....we just did this all last year right around the same time
                                Sorry to hear that. It's CRAZY how long it's been soggy wet here. Over a year.

Comment

Kentucky @ Mississippi State Game Thread.

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X