Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU Goes Down, Duke Goes Down, Zion Goes Down

Florida beats LSU in Baton Rouge.

Kentucky now tied with LSU for second in the SEC and a game back of the lead.

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    Florida beats LSU in Baton Rouge.

Kentucky now tied with LSU for second in the SEC and a game back of the lead.
    Perfect.

Add that to good news about Reid Travis, and it's a pretty decent off-night for the Cayts.

Comment

And Carolina putting a smack down on Duke, college basketball is crazy
      I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Did Louisville take a beat down or what?
        I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Zion went down early when he literally destroyed his shoe and hurt his knee. Could be something similar to Reid Travis where he sprained his knee.
          When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Sometime i complain about our crowd at Rupp but sitting here watching Duke NC, all that hoping and jumping around gets on my last darn nerve, i like our classy Rupp crowd. Our crowd may not rock 24/7 but when its a big game,nothing like 24,000 strong rooting on our Cats, we can bring the noise too

Comment

Hard to tell exactly what might have happened with Zion. Looks like he reached to the back of his right leg but it was his left shoe that disintegrated.

Comment

I'm hearing a lot of murmurs on Twitter that Zion's knee situation is... not good.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
                  Sometime i complain about our crowd at Rupp but sitting here watching Duke NC, all that hoping and jumping around gets on my last darn nerve, i like our classy Rupp crowd. Our crowd may not rock 24/7 but when its a big game,nothing like 24,000 strong rooting on our Cats, we can bring the noise too
                  You’re telling me you wouldn’t trade ours for Cameron’s atmosphere? You serious Clark?
                  When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
                    I'm hearing a lot of murmurs on Twitter that Zion's knee situation is... not good.
                    I hope he is okay. Zion is the most prolific player I’ve seen in college in probably ever. Just so unreal how fun he is to watch and I hate that he plays for duke.

Comment

With or without Zion Duke can't shoot.

Comment

If Duke has anything resembling tonight's shooting performance in the Big Dance, it'll be big trouble. Zion or no Zion.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                          With or without Zion Duke can't shoot.
                          They’re getting ran in their own court tonight. If Zion is out for awhile they’re in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

They’re getting ran in their own court tonight. If Zion is out for awhile they’re in trouble.
                            But remember, Dwight: any game that Duke loses minus Zion won't count. *eye roll*

Comment

Quite a dramatic couple nights of college basketball.....

Reid hurt
                              Cats have to stay in Columbia
                              Wait on pins and needles all day for the fate of our season
                              UofL gets blown out
                              LSU gets upset at home
                              Zion blows out his shoe and suffers unknown injury, doesn't return to game.....

Also, #1 may be going down again and the course of this cbb season is hanging in the balance...

Comment

LSU Goes Down, Duke Goes Down, Zion Goes Down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X