Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Brother's Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to agree with some coaches that getting that Final Four is amazing. Once you reach that level, almost anything can happen...
    and usually does.
    Great graphics.

Comment

Bringing this back to the top on this special day. For the first time in literally years my work schedule made it so that I can stay home today, like I used to do in my twenties. I'll be on the couch if you need me.

Friends, it begins again today. Yes, we have no Anthony Davis or Karl Towns, but I think we can win this thing. It's going to take some breaks and some luck, but this has been a fun team to watch and I think they have a little left to give us. Like always, we'll be here for the ride.

GBB.

Comment

I absolutely believe that this team can win the national championship. Whatever happens, it's been another enjoyable team/year.

I'll be sitting here on the couch with a glass of Makers 46, enjoying the first day of the best weekend of the year.

Go Big Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post
          I absolutely believe that this team can win the national championship. Whatever happens, it's been another enjoyable team/year.

I'll be sitting here on the couch with a glass of Makers 46, enjoying the first day of the best weekend of the year.

Go Big Blue!
          You need to get a better bourbon.
          When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

You need to get a better bourbon.
            I enjoy my Makers, what can I say?

Comment

This is MY favorite time of the year......Sorry Christmas

Comment

I think with a healthy PJ, we can win this thing too. GO CATS!!!

You guys enjoy the game. I have to miss tonight because I will be preaching at KSR in the Prison Fellowship Program. But I'll be in my recliner Saturday.
                John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

I enjoy my Makers, what can I say?
                  Drink what tastes good my dude.
                  When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Brother's Keeper

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X