Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

John Higgins's Lawsuit Against Kentucky Sports Radio Dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Higgins's Lawsuit Against Kentucky Sports Radio Dismissed

Really strange that this happened today. Makes one wonder if Higgins could possibly officiate our tournament games.

Good for KSR. Bad for us if he ends up calling one of our games. Given the initial existence of the lawsuit, I can't believe the NCAA would assign him to one of our games EVER again.

BTW, are we allowed to talk about this?
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

There is precisely zero chance that the NCAA ever assigns a UK game (especially in the tournament) to John Higgins ever again.

With that said, good for KSR. The lawsuit was frivolous trash.

Comment

I'm fairly sure Kentucky doesn't have to worry about Higgins calling another of our games.
        John 3:3

Comment

Given what has happened it would be bizarre if he were assigned a UK game

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
            Good for KSR. Bad for us if he ends up calling one of our games. Given the initial existence of the lawsuit, I can't believe the NCAA would assign him to one of our games EVER again.

BTW, are we allowed to talk about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
              I'm fairly sure Kentucky doesn't have to worry about Higgins calling another of our games.
              How do you feel about John Higgins, Lighthouse?

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

How do you feel about John Higgins, Lighthouse?
                I think he has issues, not dishonest ones, ego and concentration for starters. If you remember I evaluated him and his crew in the UNC game, and like other games his looking elsewhere when a play is in his primary is not good. I don't think I ever gave him a good grade.

Comment

I bet you guys have fun as kids poking at wasp nests with long sticks.😀

I don't think I've ever seen ANYbody defend Higgins lack of ability. The guy has stirred up bad blood in just about every conference there is.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
                    I bet you guys have fun as kids poking at wasp nests with long sticks.😀

I don't think I've ever seen ANYbody defend Higgins lack of ability. The guy has stirred up bad blood in just about every conference there is.
                    I agree, but Curtis Shaw evidently thinks differently.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

John Higgins's Lawsuit Against Kentucky Sports Radio Dismissed

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X