Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wamcat View Post

I saw that.
    Sorry, they talked so much smack about our Cats i had to root against them
    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

So TN got a phantom call against them as did UCF. Maybe the championship game will be Purdue and Duke to get the winner of the most undeserving. 🙄
      I don't know about phantom call... He did jump into his lower body, but I'll bet we don't get that call in the same situation...
      Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

I don't know about phantom call... He did jump into his lower body, but I'll bet we don't get that call in the same situation...
        The video of that call is grisly.

He actually doesn't jump into his lower body at all. Edwards got him with the Chris Lofton leg kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

The video of that call is grisly.

He actually doesn't jump into his lower body at all. Edwards got him with the Chris Lofton leg kick.
          I just saw it again, he hit him in the hip. He may have tried to kick too, but there is no question the UT player hit him, hip to hip. Purdue shouldn't have had the ball though IMO...

Comment

I just saw it again, he hit him in the hip. He may have tried to kick too, but there is no question the UT player hit him, hip to hip. Purdue shouldn't have had the ball though IMO...
            You know, you're right. Just caught that.

Still not convinced that should have been a foul call in that situation. It's debatable.

I get the old adage of "if it's a foul in the first minute it has to be in the last," but it's so easy to protect offensive players in late-game situations. As a believer that officials need to let them play more in the college game, tightening up with 1 second to go doesn't seem like good officiating to me.

Comment

• So long, Tennessee.

Hopefully Grant Williams flops his way into the D-League now.

Comment

It's always us against the world
                I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• I, for one, am thrilled Rocky Flop is out. Another team we know can beat us at full strength is gone. Bye bye

Comment

• Meanwhile, Michigan and Texas Tech are setting the game back half a century.

Comment

Still not convinced that should have been a foul call in that situation. It's debatable.

I get the old adage of "if it's a foul in the first minute it has to be in the last," but it's so easy to protect offensive players in late-game situations. As a believer that officials need to let them play more in the college game, tightening up with 1 second to go doesn't seem like good officiating to me.
                      That doesn’t get called any other time in the game. Had no effect on the shot and contact was very slight. Ultimately cost TN the game and while I agree they didn’t have to dig themselves such a deep hole, they played excellent D and knocked down some huge shots to get back in the lead.

I applaud the effort, but didn’t agree with the outcome in regulation.

Hope we arent faced with a call like that effecting our fate...

Comment

Meanwhile, Michigan and Texas Tech are setting the game back half a century.
                        190+ points in the last game and they are on pace to combine for less than 60. 😳😳

Comment

Hope we arent faced with a call like that effecting our fate...
                          I would vomit for literally days.

Comment

I totally agree with you. It’s a bad beat for UT who played great in the comeback.

Comment

• Chris Webber is insufferable.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post

Tonight I'll take

Gonzaga
                                Purdue
                                Texas Tech
                                Oregon
                                2-2 so far

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X