Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #50 working Salt in the post
    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• Does Virginia usually hit the 3 like this?
      I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• Edwards with 9 threes

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
          Edwards with 9 threes
          That kid is playing out of his mind tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

That kid is playing out of his mind tonight.
            Yes he is, he has my attention and respect

Comment

• UVA and Purdue going to OT.

Comment

• OT baby

Comment

• Purdue is soft inside. They don't chase rebounds and they aren't physical. If we could get them I think our bigs would punish them.

That said, Carsen Edwards isn't human. A lot of Kemba Walker/Shazbazz Napier in him.

Comment

• That was a textbook example of why you don't foul when you are up three. UVA hit the first free throw, missed the second, and got the tap out for the offensive rebound and hit a shot at the buzzer to tie.

Comment

I can't get over this Edwards kid, first time i really checked him out tonight, he shoots from way out, Seth Curry clone...
                      He's been doing it all season.
                      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

• Heck of a game.
                        Isaiah 5:20

Comment

• This game is insane!!!
                          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

I can't get over this Edwards kid, first time i really checked him out tonight, he shoots from way out, Seth Curry clone...
                            For a guy who cares so much about the NBA you would think you would know the difference in Seth and Steph...

Comment

• This is the kind of game you would like to see in the championship game.

Comment

• One thing that probably won't be mentioned much in this game is the referees. They are doing a fantastic job.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X