Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post
    One thing that probably won't be mentioned much in this game is the referees. They are doing a fantastic job.
    I have thought so...
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

I have thought so...
      There have been a number of tough, BIG calls. They seem to have gotten every single one of them correct.

Comment

For a guy who cares so much about the NBA you would think you would know the difference in Seth and Steph...
        For a guy sitting in his den on a Saturday night about half arse drunk i could give a if its seth steph or the daddy Dell Curry, you know who i meant,
        Last edited by Lighthouse; 03-30-2019, 10:21 PM.
        I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• Pack line defense in the final four... eww...

Good thing Cal likes grinder ball. I hope we get a chance to play UVA.
          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post

For a guy sitting in his den on a Saturday night about half arse drunk i could give a damn if its seth steph or the daddy Dell Curry, you know who the hell i meant, foh
            One of the all-time great posts in WCN history right here.

Comment

For a guy sitting in his den on a Saturday night about half arse drunk i could give a damn if its seth steph or the daddy Dell Curry, you know who the hell i meant, foh
              What does foh mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

One of the all-time great posts in WCN history right here.
                I just wanted to clarify for him. Comparing Edwards to Seth doesn't hardly seem fair. Why would he compare him to a below average guard? Lololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                  Pack line defense in the final four... eww...

Good thing Cal likes grinder ball. I hope we get a chance to play UVA.
                  Virginia concerns me greatly.

Not because I think they're a great team but because (1) they get away with a lot, and (2) they know how to clamp the game down.

They don't turn it over so they get a shot virtually every possession. That's tough to deal with in March, when the games get very tight.

And regarding (1), watch how their guards hand fight every trip down. Each trip down is basically a kung fu battle for them to get open. Jerome in particular has this hammer move he does where he'll get chest to chest with the guy defending him, come to a dead stop in the lane, and then take both fists and put them against the guy's chest to get space. It's maddening.

I would've much rather played Purdue tbh.

Comment

Excellent
                    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

• ^ Assuming we can beat Auburn, of course.

Comment

• I want to win tomorrow but to be honest I’d love to watch an Auburn/UVA matchup.
                        When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

What does foh mean?
                          Last two words are "outta here" FWIW
                          Isaiah 5:20

Comment

• Question about the missed free throw at the end of regulation:

UVA missed a free throw, tapped it out and it went over the half court line, and a UVA player went and got it. Should that not have been a backcourt violation? I don't believe a Purdue player touched it.

Lighthouse
                            Last edited by teamchemistry15; 03-30-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post

Last two words are "outta here" FWIW
                              That seems a little inappropriate for a simple jab at his mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                                I want to win tomorrow but to be honest I’d love to watch an Auburn/UVA matchup.
                                I'd love to watch a UK/UVA matchup more 😁

It'll just be nice to have an opportunity to go to stall ball and actually speed up the game at the same time.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X