Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Catsrock View Post
    Uh oh. Michigan St. has some talent AND a willingness to guard Zion. A combination Duke hasn't encountered this season. If the stripes are moderately unbiased Puke should be done. Would help me feel a little better.
    It doesn’t make me feel better.
    Isaiah 5:20

Comment

• Hopefully Cal will learn a lesson and not keep trotting out a PG who is a turnover machine. Cal’s teams go as his PGs go.
      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

• And now Duke decides to show up and will cakewalk to a title, bad day for Cat fans...
        I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• Duke’s gonna have their third title since Cal got to UK.

People’s heads are going to explode when they win it all again.

Comment

• Come on Michigan State......Please knock Duke out

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post

It doesn’t make me feel better.
              I don't feel good. But I definitely feel better.

Comment

• Feel a little bit better now, Barret just couldn't handle being second, i thought that all year long, he killed that team in my opinion
                I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

• Makes me so happy to watch Duke lose. Just overwhelming joy that blocks some of the pain of UK crapping their pants today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
                    Duke’s gonna have their third title since Cal got to UK.

It won’t be this year.
                    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

It won’t be this year.
                      Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Love this!!! ☝️☝️☝️

Comment

• Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
                        Duke’s gonna have their third title since Cal got to UK.

7:48pm on March 31, 2019. The sky has not fallen.

Comment

• K lost with probably three of the top seven or eight picks in the draft. I know Cal has his flaws and I have certainly criticized him, but he isn't the only one who can't win with top talent.

Comment

• Why is everyone so “happy” about Duke losing, it did nothing for me. UK lost that’s all I care about. We should worry more about why we have lost 2 years in a row with superior talent snd not what Duke is doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Jload View Post
                              Why is everyone so “happy” about Duke losing, it did nothing for me. UK lost that’s all I care about. We should worry more about why we have lost 2 years in a row with superior talent snd not what Duke is doing
                              The lack of superior talent is why we’re losing.
                              When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

• So your saying Auburn is more talented than us, really, or K State last year or Wisconsin 4 years ago

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X