Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Abilene Christian vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abilene Christian vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Thirty minutes until go time.

Starters:

Hagans
    Herro
    Johnson
    Montgomery
    Travis

Comment

GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Nick Richards might be the weakest center I’ve seen at Uk in 30 years, just get pushed around by just about anybody

Comment

Man this Abilene coach got one suit and only gets a $1000 dollar bonus if they win, he need a better job...
          I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Hope to see Johnson have a good second half. We need him going forward. Against a better opponent we would be in trouble with the foul situation/no Washington

Comment

Washington not playing does not seem to be a big issue in this game--Cats displaying good teamwork so far!!!!

Comment

Also noted is that we had 7 posts in the first half of our first NCAA game

Comment

Hard for me to get engaged in this game wondering if PJ playing next game or done for the year, this is still crazy....
                  I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

This is going to be a major blow out....team had 13 points at the half

Comment

Glad we actually got a weak opponent this first game without PJ

Comment

I like Nick Richards ans still have faith in him but when is he going to show up and stay, it's time...

Comment

This game is over, all eyes on Nick Richards, you are being evaluated....

Comment

I just got home. This is a pleasant surprise. Are we playing extra good defense, or is this team that bad?
                            John 3:3

Comment

Johnson was huge today, great effort and confidence booster for him.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Abilene Christian vs. Kentucky: Game Thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X