2019 coaching carousel thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

I think the marital infidelity is like 3rd on the list of knocks against Pitino, lol.

I just think Pitino would be extremely entertaining here. He would immediately come in and make every other sports team in this town look second rate and have to fight for air on the news.
    Rick can coach whether folks like him or not, Cal may have his number but Rick is very hard to beat for others. It still wouldn't surprise me if he ends up back in the NBA, who knows with him....
    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Catatonic View Post

I wonder what the contract buyout is for when they fire him 2 years from now.
      I think Cronin will win there (getting out of the first weekend of the tournament is a different matter). The AAC is a better conference than the Pac-12. If he can recruit good players, I think he'll do alright.

But UCLA fans are probably gonna be disappointed.

Comment

You guys do realize that Pitino will take credit for getting Cronin the job.
        John 3:3

Comment

I think Cronin will win there (getting out of the first weekend of the tournament is a different matter). The AAC is a better conference than the Pac-12. If he can recruit good players, I think he'll do alright.

But UCLA fans are probably gonna be disappointed.
          I don't think conference glory is gonna cut it for them. Winning the Pac-12 is like marrying the prettiest girl in Hazard Ky.
          Last edited by Catatonic; 04-09-2019, 01:44 PM. Reason: bad info

Comment

Originally posted by Catatonic View Post

Alford was fired like 7 months after a Final Four appearance, I don't think conference glory is gonna cut it for them. Winning the Pac-12 is like marrying the prettiest girl in Hazard Ky.
            What?

Comment

What?
              Had him confused, he had a Sweet 16 a couple seasons prior. I think the point stands though.

Comment

Going back to Pitino at UC, it's a perfect fit because he already knows where the abortion clinics are.

Comment

Hey everyone. I've just come unpuckered from the events of the last couple days. Really glad ol Phil took out his wallet. Our last game was letdown enough for me lol
                  Wish that I was on ol Rocky Top

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Vol View Post
                    Hey everyone. I've just come unpuckered from the events of the last couple days. Really glad ol Phil took out his wallet. Our last game was letdown enough for me lol
                    I'm glad coach Barnes is staying at UT. I wish the entire conference was solid from top to bottom.
                    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

Pitino wants a apology before he coaches St. Johns
                      I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Mark Pope new head coach at BYU.

Comment

John Brannen of Northern Kentucky University was hired to replace Mick Cronin, and this seems like a great hire. Brannen was at NKU for 4 seasons, but took them to the NCAA tournament their first year in Division 1, 2 of the 3 years they were eligible while he was there. His teams shoot a lot more 3's than Cronins did, so it ought to be more fun watching them next year.

Comment

Mike Anderson to St. John's.

That's...awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                              Mike Anderson to St. John's.

That's...awful.
                              Eh...he's been more successful than they have over the last 2 decades.

Comment

Eh...he's been more successful than they have over the last 2 decades.
                                The coach St. John's just fired had a better year this past season than Anderson just did at Arkansas.

Comment

2019 coaching carousel thread.

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X