Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Michael Avenatti (Stormy Daniels' Lawyer) Says College Basketball About to be Rocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamchemistry15
    replied
    Can someone explain to me why everyone says he isn't credible? What did he do to Nike? Try to extort them? I'm behind in the news and have no idea who this guy is.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post

Clemson is a Nike school too, and they were just as in on him as we were.

I don’t think this is a school issue as much as a Nike issue (in terms of wrongdoing). It doesn’t seem like Duke necessarily did anything wrong here.
    If Nike is in the habit of bribing players to go to a "Nike School", odds are Zion isn't the first and odds are we, have had a similarly situated star win games for us.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    I actually believe Avonatti, not because I view him as a credible or honest person, merely because of how we all kinda think college recruiting is dirty as hell. Whether he has the goods I can’t say, but I don’t disbelieve him.

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
    Didn't we think we were getting Zion? This is as bad for us as it is for Duke.
    Not if he didn't end up here.

We reAlize this is a guy that is tweeting for a company to be honest because they didn't let him extort them.
    Dukes version of Karen Sypher.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
    Clemson is a Nike school too, and they were just as in on him as we were.

I don’t think this is a school issue as much as a Nike issue (in terms of wrongdoing). It doesn’t seem like Duke necessarily did anything wrong here.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Matt Dillon
    replied
    Avenatti better have some proof, that guy doesn't have a lot of credibility.

Leave a comment:

• TrueblueCATfan
    replied
    Avenatti claims Nike paid Zion Williamson’s mom.
    I always heard that she lives in a $500,000 house.....not sure how true it is

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied

Duke gets to self-regulate
    ACC baby.....

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

Duke is supposedly "looking into" it. Someone besides Duke or the NCAA should be doing that.
    Duke gets to self-regulate

Leave a comment:

• teamchemistry15
    replied
    Duke is supposedly "looking into" it. Someone besides Duke or the NCAA should be doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Given our recruiting has declined a little bit in the last few years, I wonder if that's any relation to these developments.

Leave a comment:

• KCKUKFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    Second tweet, this time mentioning Bol Bol.
    Not a coincidence that our recruitment of him ended immediately after his visit.

Leave a comment:

• Jload
    replied
    Karma is a killer isn’t it. This guy likes to throw bombs in the middle of every case he is involved in. I would have to see some convincing proof before I believed anything he said.

Leave a comment:

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Michael Avenatti (Stormy Daniels' Lawyer) Says College Basketball About to be Rocked

Collapse
Working...
X