Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Michael Avenatti (Stormy Daniels' Lawyer) Says College Basketball About to be Rocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lavender
    replied
    Second tweet, this time mentioning Bol Bol.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    In a tweet this morning, Avenatti specifically mentions payouts to Deandre Ayton at Arizona.

Of course we already knew that happened, but whatever.
    LOL this guy...

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    In a tweet this morning, Avenatti specifically mentions payouts to Deandre Ayton at Arizona.

Avenatti doubling down on the stupid.

Weird that Sean Miller hasn't been fired yet, you'd think if he was going to be, they'd have done it by now.

Leave a comment:

• Will Lavender
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 40bill
    replied
    Avenatti didn't realize what he was playing with. 25mill to Nike is chump change. They decided to bury him.
    hes also being accused of mail fraud against a bank in Mississippi and embezzling over a million from a client's settlement.
    Nike plays the game on a totally different level.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
    Does everyone know there is a political forum? I think it is invite only but it is the best place for commenting on all things political. By my count, there are 7 regular posters and several more occasional posters and lurkers. It is 90% civil.

/endcormercial
    It's not an invite but a request to be in the political forum. The request should be made to an admin.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    OK guys, there's way to much here other than the basketball scandal. Return to the original topic only please.

Leave a comment:

• J.Jennings
    replied
    Originally posted by SCBlu View Post

Yeah. Growing a multi-billion dollar land development business and becoming the US Pres. is certainly indicative of incompetence.
    Or going into congress with a networth of 500k on a 100 plus k salary and leaving office many years later worth millions and millions, again on a 100k plus salary. ..

Am i missing something here? The math don't add up. Sign me up, running for office, i will vote to for the highest bidder
    Last edited by J.Jennings; 03-25-2019, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritof96
    replied
    Does everyone know there is a political forum? I think it is invite only but it is the best place for commenting on all things political. By my count, there are 7 regular posters and several more occasional posters and lurkers. It is 90% civil.

/endcormercial

Leave a comment:

• Blue Heaven
    replied
    Originally posted by lilproUK98 View Post
    This thread is spiralling the drain quickly lol
    Not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• SCBlu
    replied
    Originally posted by Catatonic View Post

Who said they hate America? I will give you this, whether its basketball or news or whatever, your posts are consistently insane (but entertaining).
    No, I will not say what I'm thinking...........
    Last edited by SCBlu; 03-25-2019, 04:59 PM. Reason: Some things best be ignored......

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Originally posted by SCBlu View Post

Yeah. Growing a multi-billion dollar land development business and becoming the US Pres. is certainly indicative of incompetence.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• lilproUK98
    replied
    This thread is spiralling the drain quickly lol

Leave a comment:

• SCBlu
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Avenatti shoulda stuck to taking down Trump. Going after competent people is a different world.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight Schrute
    replied
    Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post

That's between he and his wife, we all make mistakes,that even goes for Rick Pitino.

STILLWAITINGFORJUSTICEFORTHEWOMENWHOACCUSEDBILLCLI NTONOFRAPEANDTHEMAINSTREAMMEDIASAIDNOTHINGABOUTITO RREFUSEDTOINVESTIGATEIT...
    I beg of you to come to the political forum because you would be a blast.

Leave a comment:

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Michael Avenatti (Stormy Daniels' Lawyer) Says College Basketball About to be Rocked

Collapse
Working...
X