Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Michael Avenatti (Stormy Daniels' Lawyer) Says College Basketball About to be Rocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
    In a tweet this morning, Avenatti specifically mentions payouts to Deandre Ayton at Arizona.

Of course we already knew that happened, but whatever.
    LOL this guy...
    Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Second tweet, this time mentioning Bol Bol.

Comment

Karma is a killer isn’t it. This guy likes to throw bombs in the middle of every case he is involved in. I would have to see some convincing proof before I believed anything he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
          Second tweet, this time mentioning Bol Bol.
          Not a coincidence that our recruitment of him ended immediately after his visit.

Comment

Given our recruiting has declined a little bit in the last few years, I wonder if that's any relation to these developments.
            When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Avenatti claims Nike paid Zion Williamson’s mom.
              When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                Duke is supposedly "looking into" it. Someone besides Duke or the NCAA should be doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by teamchemistry15 View Post

Duke is supposedly "looking into" it. Someone besides Duke or the NCAA should be doing that.
                  Duke gets to self-regulate

Comment

Duke gets to self-regulate
                    ACC baby.....

Comment

I always heard that she lives in a $500,000 house.....not sure how true it is

Comment

Avenatti better have some proof, that guy doesn't have a lot of credibility.
                        Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

Didn't we think we were getting Zion? This is as bad for us as it is for Duke.
                          Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                            Clemson is a Nike school too, and they were just as in on him as we were.

I don’t think this is a school issue as much as a Nike issue (in terms of wrongdoing). It doesn’t seem like Duke necessarily did anything wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                              Not if he didn't end up here.

We reAlize this is a guy that is tweeting for a company to be honest because they didn't let him extort them.
                              Dukes version of Karen Sypher.

Comment

I actually believe Avonatti, not because I view him as a credible or honest person, merely because of how we all kinda think college recruiting is dirty as hell. Whether he has the goods I can’t say, but I don’t disbelieve him.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Michael Avenatti (Stormy Daniels' Lawyer) Says College Basketball About to be Rocked

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X