Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Who Stays Who Goes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post
    I don't think Nick will transfer.....His girlfriend will be a senior on the Volleyball team next year

    i hope none of them transfer
    If we are relying on college relationships to keep players we are in trouble...lol

    But seriously I hope he stays, I can't figure out that kid but he's got potential, it just disappears more often than not.

    The only question for Herro could be, if he came back, could he work himself into the lottery? Some think he's borderline lottery right now but we won't start seeing more accurate mock drafts for awhile.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post

      If we are relying on college relationships to keep players we are in trouble...lol

      But seriously I hope he stays, I can't figure out that kid but he's got potential, it just disappears more often than not.

      The only question for Herro could be, if he came back, could he work himself into the lottery? Some think he's borderline lottery right now but we won't start seeing more accurate mock drafts for awhile.
      well it was just a thought.....I too think Nick has potential just seems to always disappear when we need him

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TrueblueCATfan View Post

        well it was just a thought.....I too think Nick has potential just seems to always disappear when we need him
        He disappeared Sunday because he didn’t play at all in the 2nd half. I don’t even think EJ played either. Head scratching move there by Cal, amongst other things.
        Isaiah 5:20

        Comment


        • #49
          Call me selfish but i hope Herro returns, great college player and fun to watch, will only get better. I know alot of this is my trying to relive the past of the Rex Chapman and Jeff Sheppard years but it is what it is, Herro is my kind of player, wouldn't mind KJ sticking around one more time as well...
          I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
            Call me selfish but i hope Herro returns, great college player and fun to watch, will only get better. I know alot of this is my trying to relive the past of the Rex Chapman and Jeff Sheppard years but it is what it is, Herro is my kind of player, wouldn't mind KJ sticking around one more time as well...
            That's not being selfish, I really think he could benefit from one more year and get him a much bigger check. Plus he is just one of those players that you love to have on your team, not scared of anything and plays his arse off.

            Comment


            • #51
              Cal did a lot of head scratching things in the Auburn game. And some things he didnt do that he should have. I think we will get Hurt and Sestina and PJ and KJ will leave. JMO. that will give us plenty of depth next year which we did not have this year. And quality depth at that. Will give the freshmen time to grow.

              Comment


              • #52
                Jones on the radio this morning said he's hearing there may be an announcement on Friday of a couple draft declarations - he guessed PJ and Keldon.
                When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
                  Call me selfish but i hope Herro returns, great college player and fun to watch, will only get better. I know alot of this is my trying to relive the past of the Rex Chapman and Jeff Sheppard years but it is what it is, Herro is my kind of player, wouldn't mind KJ sticking around one more time as well...
                  your not selfish.....I hope he comes back too

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                    Jones on the radio this morning said he's hearing there may be an announcement on Friday of a couple draft declarations - he guessed PJ and Keldon.
                    Supposedly he said he thinks there will be a transfer. I'm still waiting on the football one he mentioned...

                    I think it's pretty obvious PJ and KJ are gone. Keldon has too much potential and the NBA loves that word. Herro should come back, IMO, but it's hard to turn down a top 20 pick. But, if he came back and was the focal point of the offense he could easily work his way into the 10-14 range and get himself a nice raise. He struggled down the stretch. I know a big part of that was being exhausted from playing defense so well, but he isn't going into the NBA as a defensive stopper. I think he would do wonders by showing he can carry the load offensively.

                    Hagans has no business going anywhere. He had a few big games, but he turns it over too much by trying to force things after he gets in the lane and gets in trouble. He also struggles making layups. He should come back, develop more of a mid range game, and learn to slow down a little bit.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I think Cal should sell Tyler and Ashton on playing at UK compared to playing in the D-League somewhere. Keldon might be a borderline lottery pick because of his athleticism and size, but Herro is probably in the late first round and there's a good chance he plays in the D-league (earning a paycheck, but probably no fun).
                      When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        After Gabriel made the leap I've thrown in the towel.
                        Hard to make reasons to stay when you see two team members go down with injuries that could have ended the season, then see these insane dollar signs for rookies thrown up.
                        wish a couple would stay, but I doubt any of us would swallow Cal going to OTS or BG recruiting styles.
                        sit back and enjoy next year's ride, whatever it brings.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I for one have not seen much in the way of consistent play out of Johnson--great at times but nearly disappears from a few games!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Of course Tre Jones is returning for Puke, lucky Coach K. We better not lose Hagans so he can be a late second round pick.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
                              Of course Tre Jones is returning for Puke, lucky Coach K. We better not lose Hagans so he can be a late second round pick.
                              Tre Jones isn't an NBA player right now so this isn't that surprising.

                              Really good on-ball defender but that's about all he brings at a high level.

                              Noticed somebody on Twitter said this might lock in Hurt to Duke, so that stinks.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 1m1 minute ago PSA: Under new NBA Draft rules, players are allowed to retain an agent to guide them through the process and then terminate them later on if they wish to return to school. What does that mean? There won't be significant clarity to who will be back for 19-20 until late May.

                                Comment

                                 

                                A Word From Our Founder

                                With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

                                Who Stays Who Goes?

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X