Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Wilgus Tolson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilgus Tolson

You all know the name. Out of curiosity I looked him up. He's a sophomore at Wolfe County. I didn't see his averages, and I don't even know if he played varsity, but a quick guess after seeing some stats would be about 15 points, five assists, and three or four rebounds a game. The legend lives on.

WILGUS TOLSON, SON!!!
    Isaiah 5:20

Comment

A quick glance at KHSAA shows me that Wilgus did indeed play varsity, and he's not a bad player. A random click-through of a few of Wolfe County's games show him scoring 20-25 a few times. Very solid for a sophomore.

Wolfe County oddly has a 7th grader who gets time on their varsity team. That's a 13-year-old. Really tough to play against 18-year-olds at that age. My son's 15 and the difference in a senior's body and his is pretty shocking, and he's pretty strong. To compete on that level at 13 is impressive.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Wilgus Tolson

Collapse
      Working...
      X