Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Title Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

They've looked very nervous from the tip.
    I get up to feed the cat and brush my teeth and they’re tied. I may do chores for the next hour.
    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Tyler Herro could be a better version of Kyle Guy if he were to return next year. Would be an All-American level player.

Comment

Culver o from the field.

Tech is off kilter from the last game, but Virginia not taking the reigns.

close game, but a little off.
        Guy has walked twice, called once.

The way these guys are getting after each other on D, I anticipate the refs getting into the flow in the second half.
        incredible that Tech only got called for four fouls, UVA 7.

Comment

Originally posted by JFCats22 View Post
          Tyler Herro could be a better version of Kyle Guy if he were to return next year. Would be an All-American level player.
          I agree. Herro could be extra special if he returns.
          John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post
            Culver o from the field.

Tech is off kilter from the last game, but Virginia not taking the reigns.

close game, but a little off.
            Guy has walked twice, called once.

The way these guys are getting after each other on D, I anticipate the refs getting into the flow in the second half.
            incredible that Tech only got called for four fouls, UVA 7.
            I saw those. I think I've counted 4 missed walks. I'm recording this game and if I have time tomorrow or Wednesday, I will do an evaluation on these officials. The Coaches are coaching, and the players are playing, neither has much to say to the officials. And the fans don't matter. My kinda game.

Comment

Tech looks terrible to start the half and Virginia is up 9 all of a sudden.
              When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Virginia has the better defense so far tonight.

Comment

How was that not a jump ball?!?!!!!

Comment

I did not anticipate this being a good title game.

Comment

Starting to look like Virginia is going to be the national champion, but man what an effort by Tech to come back.

Comment

Can't ask more than an OT national title.

Comment

Congrats to both teams. All kinds of effort. Played it with everything.

Comment

I tell you what sucks, either one of these teams beat our team when it was playing it's best basketball, lost opportunity for us this year......
                            I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

No congratulations from me, i don't care at all unless it's the Cats cutting down the nets.

I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Think i would rather have a seasoned 3 star point who gets better each and every season instead of a hot shot freshman 5 star guard showcasing for the NBA learning as he goes,talking about you Hagans....

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Title Game Thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X