Q About Zion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q About Zion

Do you think a player like Bam Adebayo (as a freshman of course) could have slowed Zion down? I think his size would have bothered the $&%* out of him.

Just something I was thinking about earlier. I think on the whole Bam had a decent year at UK but probably should have been better, I really liked him.

I tend to think there isn't a player in recent memory who would have had much impact on Zion. Dude was (is) a freak in college basketball.

Much like AD when he was here I don't think there really was a way to gameplan for Zion that was going to be all that successful.

Comment

Bam might have been a smidge slow and just gotten into foul trouble quickly, but it's something I wonder about as Zion transitions to the NBA. He's going to be facing big, athletic guys every night.

Comment

I think Zion will be a great pro because he's a well-rounded player; his passing is one of the best things about him. I don't think he needs to be a dynamic scorer, but I tend to think he will be at some point in his career.

He is going to get some of the Ben Simmons treatment though with guys not guarding him until he hones that jumpshot. That's going to make things a little harder particularly because in the NBA you aren't going to just go in there and expect guys to move out of the way like they did in college.

Comment

Q About Zion

Collapse
        Working...
        X