Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

WCN Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCN Draft

We did this two years but last year didn't have enough participation. How many of you guys and gals are interested in doing a draft style selection of former players? It's simply something that helps keep the board somewhat active during the summer. We would have eight-ten rounds depending on the number of teams and then have a vote from everyone on the board after the draft to determine the winner. Anyone interested this year?

Yup, I'm in

Comment

Maybe, if I feel better.
      John 3:3

Comment

I will give it a shot.

Comment

That's four because I know Lighthouse will power up! I think we need a minimum of eight to make it worth while.

Comment

I will do it.
            Isaiah 5:20

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

That's six. Surely we've got a few others!

Comment

Definitely interested.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, I'm not backing out yet, but not sure I feel like doing all the research to do this again.
                    John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                      Just to let you guys know, I'm not backing out yet, but not sure I feel like doing all the research to do this again.
                      Research? I'm sure you can go off of just memory. You have seen guys play that I never have.
                      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                        Just pick your team from two years ago. You won the thing!

Comment

Surely we can get one or two more! We have seven!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

WCN Draft

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X