Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan's John Beilein Hired by Cleveland Cavaliers

Interesting hire by the Cavs.

First reaction is wow, why leave college for the pro's? For one i think alot of coaches are sick and tired of the NCAA and two i think the NBA game has changed so much it's a different gig now a days. With that being said, rumor has Cleveland has interest in Gordon Hayward, please do my team a favor and get rid of that bad contract he signed in Boston. Even if Hayward works hard this offseason, Boston still has too many fowards with Brown, Tatum, and Hayward, somebody had to sit and nobody wants too!!!
    I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Unbelievable! A good college coach who probably wants to make a lot of money and then hang it up. The only reason that makes sense to me.
      John 3:3

Comment

Shocking hire for sure. He had a good thing going at Michigan. At least he doesn't have to deal with LeBron. I can't stand that guy.
        Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
          Shocking hire for sure. He had a good thing going at Michigan. At least he doesn't have to deal with LeBron. I can't stand that guy.
          He probably wishes he would have to deal with LeBron. Cleveland has one of the worst rosters in the NBA.

Comment

The draft lottery is tomorrow. If the Cavs get Zion Beilein will be pretty happy. Like KCKUKFan said above, the Cavs roster is pretty terrible. Hopefully for Beilein the lottery won’t work out for him the way it did for Pitino who just knew he was getting Tim Duncan but had to settle for Chauncey Billups.
            Isaiah 5:20

Comment

RIP Beilein's career.
              Jordan Peterson is my spirit animal...

Comment

Beilein's career will be fine. He'll either be an NBA coach or he'll flame out and get a few million dollars before he retires.

He's 66 years old, he'll be fine.
                When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

If Cleveland drafts Reddish with Sexton Love Thompson and Clarkson, not a powerhouse team but a respectful team. Love was a ALLSTAR but i felt the pressure of playing with Lebron ruined him, he went from a double double guy in the post to a spot up 3 point shooter.
                  I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Michigan has hired Juwan Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                      Michigan has hired Juwan Howard.
                      This new trend of hiring former NBA players as college head coaches will fizzle quickly.

Penny will almost undoubtedly stumble into the tourney as a six seed or something and lose in the first round. Jerry Stackhouse will be terrible at Vandy. And Juwan Howard? Oh, geez.

Comment

Juan Howard was an assistant coach at Miami Heat so at least he has some coaching experience.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

This new trend of hiring former NBA players as college head coaches will fizzle quickly.

Penny will almost undoubtedly stumble into the tourney as a six seed or something and lose in the first round. Jerry Stackhouse will be terrible at Vandy. And Juwan Howard? Oh, geez.
                          They will most certainly fail and with all the money floating around, will get schools in trouble.
                          John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

Maybe. Penny is in put-up-or-shut-up territory next year. That's one of the best recruiting classes of the last 20 years and if he underachieves it's going to look bad for him (though I'm sure Calipari will still be labeled the underachiever).
                            When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Michigan's John Beilein Hired by Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X