DeMarcus Cousins sought on arrest warrant for domestic violence charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boomdaddy View Post
    Yes Sir, comparing Boogie to OJ is very poor taste. I have never had anyone in my family connected to a woman who used the children as weapons against the father, I do know people that have. It is not a good situation. keep on believing Boogie is just a bad seed and that the baby momma is Mother Theresa. I wouldn't wish that kind of evil woman on anyone, even if I didn't like them.

I never said that Boogie didn't lose his temper. I am saying that it is just too convenient. Is it a coincidence that this blows up, right when he gets married? I think not. Can imagine the baby momma is seething that he kicked her to the curb and married somebody else. You can't visit your kid! I will make sure of it. I will tell them that you beat me and are mean o the kid. Yes, I can see it happening.
    It's. Right. There. On. Tape.

I have to conclude you're a troll because otherwise this is the dumbest of takes.
    Last edited by Dwight Schrute; 09-04-2019, 02:38 PM.
    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

I don't care who you are. If you make threats such as that, you deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I used to love Cousins. He's quickly fallen out of favor with me.
      Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
        I don't care who you are. If you make threats such as that, you deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I used to love Cousins. He's quickly fallen out of favor with me.
        Same here
        I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

You guys are just uplifiting this woman as a saint. Keep on, sheeple.
          When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

Those who've experienced it know it best:

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day. Frank Sinatra

Comment

^ Yeah but where do money grubbing ho's fit into that?

Comment

Since I know the 'she was a money-grubbing ho' guy isn't gonna do any research, I'll link to some statistics:

Only about 2% of rape and assault charges are determined to be falsified. Roughly 40% of rapes and assaults don't get reported.

https://web.stanford.edu/group/maan/...n/?page_id=297

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                  ^ Yeah but where do money grubbing ho's fit into that?
                  Ho's gotta eat too
                  I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

So knowing the Cousins we all know, yes this was probably just a knee jerk reaction remark but very stupid. I do not literally think Demarcus with throw everything away and do something like this but now he is going to have to pay the price whether he likes it not. When this is all said and done, i do hope that he will learn from all of this and finally grow up, it's been a long time coming. I expect this woman will eventually drop this case against him once the cool down period has passed but the State may still take action against him so we shall see. I am hopeful he will change as a man and he and the mother of his child can find common ground for the sake of the child, not fair that kids have to get put into the middle of all this....

Comment

This is just a really, really bad situation for a former UK favorite to find himself in, and likely another nail in what was left of a once promising career. Injuries aside, a lot of Cousins issues are self-inflicted. Whether the new term for the woman in this is 'saint' or 'money- grubbin ho.......Cousins chose her.
                      hope the best for everyone.

Comment

Boogie being inducted into UK Athletic Hall of Fame this weekend. Thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by justford View Post
                          Boogie being inducted into UK Athletic Hall of Fame this weekend. Thoughts??
                          It put Kentucky in a bad spot because it was announced in April. I'm sure they want to assume innocence until Cousins is proven guilty--which they should do.

Just taking out the allegations for a second, I'm not in love with the pick generally. But I'm a little biased because I had all kinds of problems with Cousins.

But he's an amazing talent, an outrageously interesting personality, and fans seem to love him. For those reasons I get it.

Comment

As long as Richie Farmers banner hangs in Rupp, We don't need to find fault with anybody who like all of us, have made mistakes. I think Farmers banner should hang in Rupp because it was put there because of his talent. Same for Cousins.
                            John 3:3

Comment

DeMarcus Cousins sought on arrest warrant for domestic violence charge

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X