Announcement

Collapse

Don't Be Alarmed!

You'll notice some design changes and things moving around but don't worry and pardon our mess as we make some improvements visually! Thank you!
See more
See less

Finally found the new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found the new home

Thankfully, I've finally found the new home for this forum. I thought maybe the server had been down or hacked and spent several weeks trying to find out what happened. I was afraid it had shut down.

I don't post much, but I always read through the posts...especially during basketball season. I like to read through the game threads after watching the game just to see what everyone has to say. I noticed even before the move that posts have significantly dwindled. I hate to see that. I'm not sure what's happened, but I hope it picks back up again with BBALL season starting back up. I've lived outside of the state of Kentucky since 1982, but I still bleed blue. This forum has been one way for me to stay informed from like-minded fans and I enjoy reading it. I hope to see more people participating again and have more feedback on the game threads. I'll try to do better at posting myself.

I'm looking forward to hearing from more of you over the next few months.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!

We're happy to see you back TennCat. Post often as well as read.
    John 3:3

Comment

Welcome back home TennCat!
      Don't feel bad... I disappear months at a time after the season, especially in the summer...hey, but I always come back home! The comments during and after games always has me in stiches! Lol The WCN BBN fam is passionate about the Cats! I do miss seeing some of the "regulars" who use to post tho.

Side note- I just realized looking at my join info. October is my Anniversary month, 4 years with WCN!!
      Last edited by 85 Fly; 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I don't get to see many games but I do keep up with our CATS! This site is my best way for that.

Comment

So glad you found us!

Please post more this season. Your voice is always welcome. We need as many voices on WCN as possible.

Comment

I've been posting since 2005 and check the board almost daily with the exception of when I was overseas. It seems like we've lost about a dozen or so posters who were pretty regular and I'm not sure why. The mods do a great job and we don't have the nonsense I see on other boards.

Comment

I think I am close to being one of the original posters. Love this site. Some of my long time closest friends I met thru WCF. Don’t be a stranger.

Comment

TennCat, If you're into football, I highly recommend you go to a WCN Tailgate. The fellowship and the food are great, and you will meet a bunch of folks you see here. Now, the food would be better if I were there to give Ole WildcatRick some help.
                John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Finally found the new home

Collapse
                Working...
                X