UK vs FDU game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK vs FDU game thread

Juzang started. We need a spark from that spot.
    Isaiah 5:20

EJ's doing great.

Comment

WOW..loving our bigs right now

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
        Juzang started. We need a spark from that spot.
        No spark from Juzang!

Comment

I really like Keion Brooks Jr......kid can shoot

Comment

Game threads are getting shorter and shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by justford View Post
              Game threads are getting shorter and shorter.
              Likely an offshoot of the Evansville loss.

Comment

Originally posted by SCBlu View Post

Likely an offshoot of the Evansville loss.
                Yep, that and terrible competition.

I do think Kentucky has looked pretty good the last two games. Definitely looked like a top 20 team at least.

Montgomery seems to be a key. The team looks way better when he's engaged, and the way he can run the floor presents a major problem for teams who aren't ready for how fluid of an athlete he is. Sestina's injury may be a blessing in disguise in that it gives Montgomery more sustained minutes and lets him operate more freely without fear of being taken out.

We need Maxey to play to his potential for Kentucky to be a legit top 10 team, plus you need Montgomery and Hagans and Richards to continue doing what they're doing. Having Keion Brooks make shots (because God knows he's gonna take 'em) is also huge. I really like his upside.

The Cats have one more garbage opponent before we get into the brutality of late December. I want to say that they've recovered from Evansville and they're a different team than they were three weeks ago, but it's impossible to say for sure because of the competition.

Comment

The "brutality" of December is two games; if we split them (and remain competitive in both), I'll be happy.

Utah has lost games to Tulane and Coastal, so I'm not ready to crown them as worldbeaters.

Comment

Yeah, these games bore me. I honestly forgot about the game Saturday, but I've been much more into football than years past.
                    When he was a kid Lord, he never imagined all the ways that the city could bring a country boy down.

Comment

The game was a blow out because it should have been....that team was god awful

Comment

Evansville loss took a little wind out of my sails but i am good, excited and the team looks better. If we can land this 7'1 kid today and have him first of the year, Kentucky just may have enough horses in the stable to steal one this year, funny how that all works.....
                        I can spell, blame it on my not so smart smart phone, makes up it's own words as it goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jennings View Post
                          Evansville loss took a little wind out of my sails but i am good, excited and the team looks better. If we can land this 7'1 kid today and have him first of the year, Kentucky just may have enough horses in the stable to steal one this year, funny how that all works.....
                          You might want to read Will's latest post in the Recruiting Forum.
                          Philippians 4:11 & 4:13

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

UK vs FDU game thread

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X