Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

True this.

I've never watched Fox I don't think but I used to watch CNN back in the early 2000s, only because I knew what channel it was on the DirecTV dial. I've turned it on a couple of times in the last few months and it is so ungodly terrible that it borders on parody.
    Tune into CNN between 9 & 11 any weeknight & catch a few minutes of Chris Cuomo or Don Lemon. Then find Fox with Laura Ingraham. None of them even pretend to be journalists unless there was a plane crash or a school shooting that day. They assemble collages of their political enemies' soundbites that remind me of an SNL skit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

True this.

I've never watched Fox I don't think but I used to watch CNN back in the early 2000s, only because I knew what channel it was on the DirecTV dial. I've turned it on a couple of times in the last few months and it is so ungodly terrible that it borders on parody.
      The video of the reporter standing in front of buildings engulfed in flames while the bottom of the screen trumpeted mostly peaceful protests was better than any Saturday Night Live skits the past few years.

The other one was Wolf Blitzer telling Bill Barr that his network always gave fair reporting....Barr laughed out loud and even Blitzer broke into a wide grin.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

BLM

Collapse
      Working...
      X