ACC Proposing NCAA Tournament Where Every Team Gets In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACC Proposing NCAA Tournament Where Every Team Gets In

They are unanimous on this, and I imagine other conferences will be as well.

I've believed for quite awhile that this is a year where the NCAA Tournament has 300+ teams.

It seems an appropriate time for this old classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxyP...0s&app=desktop

Comment

This is so unbelievably stupid.

Comment

Participation awards will be given to all
        Last edited by justford; 09-09-2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

This is an incredibly dumb idea.

Comment

I agree with those who don't like this idea. Can you imagine the NCAA Committee paring 300+ teams? Not a fan of the possibilities.
            John 3:3

Comment

“Dumb” and “stupid” were taken, so I’ll call this idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                I agree with those who don't like this idea. Can you imagine the NCAA Committee paring 300+ teams? Not a fan of the possibilities.
                They screw up enough as it is 😂

Comment

If this goes through, Duke won't play a team with a winning record until the 5th round and all their games will be in N Carolina.
                  John 3:3

Comment

Why is everyone so upset? This will take nothing away from the tourney. I can't wait to see Palm Beach barber school finally make the 128 cut.

Comment

Lighthouse that's the thing probably no-one will. Be hard to complain about a weak path to the finals. With that many teams who would look at it anyway. Not without burning through a few brain cells.

Comment

What would the odds fall to for a perfect bracket?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                            If this goes through, Duke won't play a team with a winning record until the 5th round and all their games will be in N Carolina.
                            Interesting you say this. Here's something I read last week.

The NCAA is considering different locations to host college basketball games this season. The proposed location will reportedly support a bubble concept much like the NBA bubble in Orlando, Florida.

According to CBS Sports college basketball insider Jon Rothstein, a potential location is reportedly gaining steam. Harrah’s Cherokee Center in Asheville, North Carolina has been discussed to host games this season.

https://247sports.com/Article/NCAA-r...al--151023442/

Comment

I'd prefer to see our most vulnerable receiving an effective vaccine by Christmas. Followed by the rest of us who want it by mid January. Followed by March Madness being very near normal.

If not--the 300 team tournament would still be absurd.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

ACC Proposing NCAA Tournament Where Every Team Gets In

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X