Bam's Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam's Block

The Heat/Celtics game last night was one of the best basketball games I've ever watched. Incredibly entertaining and capped off by one of the best defensive plays in NBA history.

Very gutsy by Bam, that’s a great way to get your wrist broken

Comment

Bam Adebayo is a great basketball player. Not good, great. Guards all five positions. One of the better big-man passers in the league. Handles the ball well. Smart. Doesn't try to do too much. Always has his head up. Superstar in the making.

Love Herro too. Fearless. They look for him in tough situations. He almost got a huge three to drop at the end that would've iced it for Miami but it rimmed out. Herro is always in there down the stretch which shows how much faith they have in him.

Comment

Bam, Herro, Rondo revived, Booker and Murray...the bubble has been really good to UK alum

Comment

NO clue how that ball didn't go in. Just an amazing block by Bam!

Comment

Good thing Higgins wasn't on the floor...
            Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
            He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            Originally posted by Charlie Munger
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

The playoffs in general have been fantastic. Just awesome play on both ends of the court.

loved watching the clippers go down.

And what. A. Block. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post
                Good thing Higgins wasn't on the floor...
                I usually just shake my head when a comment about officials is made, but this one I totally agree with.

An awesome defensive play by Bam! He has become one of the best, and I remember how we thought he was playing out of position at UK.
                Last edited by Lighthouse; 09-16-2020, 12:34 PM.
                John 3:3

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200916_074021.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	241762

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Bam's Block

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X