UofL Basketball and COVID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UofL Basketball and COVID

Louisville has had another game cancelled tonight because of COVID.

I'm not sure how many this has been on the year but it's several at this point. Their coach had it, multiple players have had it, and they were supposed to get back to playing tonight...nope.

It's weird that Rick Pitino's Iona team and Louisville are the two programs that have probably been hit the hardest by the virus. I read that Iona had been out recently for more than 50 days.

Pitino specifically called out how Covid was going to wreck small programs and it made having a season very difficult. Appears he was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
      Pitino specifically called out how Covid was going to wreck small programs and it made having a season very difficult. Appears he was correct.
      Or he’s cancelling games...to prove he was correct. I don’t put much past him short of directly harming people.

Anyway—the man doesn’t like been viewed as wrong

Comment

We should've cancelled some of the games on our schedule due to "COVID" and maybe our record wouldnt look like it does. Ha.

Comment

I saw on the news that they have not played a game since Feb 1st...Could they possibly cancel the rest of their season if this continues

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
            Louisville has had another game cancelled tonight because of COVID.

I'm not sure how many this has been on the year but it's several at this point. Their coach had it, multiple players have had it, and they were supposed to get back to playing tonight...nope.

It's weird that Rick Pitino's Iona team and Louisville are the two programs that have probably been hit the hardest by the virus. I read that Iona had been out recently for more than 50 days.
            Maybe both coaches have hygiene problems related to Italian restaurants.
            Aspirational...

Originally posted by John Stuart Mill
            He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that... He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
            Originally posted by Charlie Munger
            I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritof96 View Post

Maybe both coaches have hygiene problems related to Italian restaurants.
              By the Grace of God, somebody had the common decency to shut Porcini's down.

Comment

Rick Pitino's Iona team has been shut down AGAIN, this time for remainder of the regular season.

I have so many questions.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

UofL Basketball and COVID

Collapse
                Working...
                X