Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tamme11 View Post

With about a minute left in the game.
    The Kentucky announcers said he left his feet on one side of the line and had not established his position on the other. I didnt see this particular play, but I have seen that called before.

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

It has been cancelled.

We need to get a couple games to make up the four we have missed.
      Cal has been saying that we're going to try to get midmajors in to make up for the lost games.

It would be awesome if we could get a really good team into Rupp, but it's hard at this time of year. It's not like we have much to lose.

Matt Jones says one of the games will almost definitely be against Detroit Mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by 40bill View Post

The Kentucky announcers said he left his feet on one side of the line and had not established his position on the other. I didnt see this particular play, but I have seen that called before.
        I just wanted to no if there was something in the rule that overrode the both feet and the ball had to be in front court to make it a violation.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post

Cal has been saying that we're going to try to get midmajors in to make up for the lost games.

It would be awesome if we could get a really good team into Rupp, but it's hard at this time of year. It's not like we have much to lose.

Matt Jones says one of the games will almost definitely be against Detroit Mercy.
          How are they going to work a team like Texas A&M into the SEC tournament seeding, seeing as how they haven't play a game in over a month?

Why should they get the benefit of avoiding losses and getting a (potentially) better seed? Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post

The UK schedule says it is postponed, so maybe we will get the game. We need to play somebody Tuesday. Maybe Bellarmine.
            Matt Jones confirmed from Cal directly that it was cancelled.

Comment

I love it.....ESPN headline....Kentucky Men mow over Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by tamme11 View Post

Was that the right call on the over and back call?
                Yes, that one was easy. Boston had established front court status, caught the ball in the air, and landed in the back court.
                John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by KCKUKFan View Post

How are they going to work a team like Texas A&M into the SEC tournament seeding, seeing as how they haven't play a game in over a month?

Why should they get the benefit of avoiding losses and getting a (potentially) better seed? Am I missing something?
                  Very good and tough questions. All I can assure you as that the committee will do it all perfectly fairly and impartially.

There’s even talk that Duke may be bumped down to a 2 seed. However Coach K may have indicated to the committee that having the entire tourney in and around Indy and wouldn’t be all that convenient for them and they may get a waiver to play in NC. Personally I’m OK with that as it wouldn’t seem like a “real” tournament otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

Very good and tough questions. All I can assure you as that the committee will do it all perfectly fairly and impartially.

There’s even talk that Duke may be bumped down to a 2 seed. However Coach K may have indicated to the committee that having the entire tourney in and around Indy and wouldn’t be all that convenient for them and they may get a waiver to play in NC. Personally I’m OK with that as it wouldn’t seem like a “real” tournament otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsrock View Post

Well played, sir!

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Kentucky at Tennessee game thread

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X