Stat of the game 42-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat of the game 42-28

Uk lost on the boards 42-26 agianst a smaller less athletic frontline. That’s effort and determination folks. Where do we go from here?

And that is what Cal should've had on the chalkboard after the game. Lack of effort and desire is all that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jload View Post
      Uk lost on the boards 42-26 agianst a smaller less athletic frontline. That’s effort and determination folks. Where do we go from here?
      This doesn't surprise me at all. I watched our team, with the exception of Jackson, stand still time after time and watch Ole Miss outhustle them and seemed to not know how to handle it.
      John 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by GOCAT15 View Post
        And that is what Cal should've had on the chalkboard after the game. Lack of effort and desire is all that is.
        That's been the theme of Cal's pressers and call in shows - lack of effort, playing hard, toughness.
        Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Comment

You don't block out when the ball is at the rim. You do that as the shot is going up. How many times have we seen our guys trying to get in position to block out after the shot has hit the rim? Where we have 3 or sometimes 4! defenders between the basket and us? This is middle school stuff.
          Isaiah 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heaven View Post
            You don't block out when the ball is at the rim. You do that as the shot is going up. How many times have we seen our guys trying to get in position to block out after the shot has hit the rim? Where we have 3 or sometimes 4! defenders between the basket and us? This is middle school stuff.
            Happens every game.
            John 3:3

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

Stat of the game 42-28

Collapse
            Working...
            X