• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament Thread

Who's ready for some Buick commercials?

Link to March Madness Live.

https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/watch

Comment

We need a thread about Wally Szerbiak's eyebrows right now.

Comment

This year's tournament is a bit different. I'm working from home instead of watching it on my second monitor at work, but still no less excited even if we're not in it.

Comment

Can never figure out why Florida's Scottie Lewis isn't a star. He has all the tools, just disappears too much.

Comment

FYI I've figured out if you have a Smart TV (Roku, Amazon, Apple TV, etc.) the NCAA march madness app is pretty slick and lets you swap back and forth between games right in the app. Ideal for this first weekend.

Comment

Colgate taking it to Arkansas right now.

Colgate looks like one of those teams you hate to play in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Shooters everywhere. Fundamentally sound. Solid big man. They look like Winthrop or Belmont. Those teams are always terrifying in these early games.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Lavender View Post
                Colgate taking it to Arkansas right now.

Colgate looks like one of those teams you hate to play in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Shooters everywhere. Fundamentally sound. Solid big man. They look like Winthrop or Belmont. Those teams are always terrifying in these early games.
                Yep. Kinda spread out the floor and just make it a nightmare to guard them.

Comment

Arkansas has way more athletes though, and that's making a difference now.

Interesting note about how many new players Arkansas has. Ten new guys coming into this year. Makes you feel a little worse about what Cal was able to do with our team.

Comment

Florida has all they can handle with Va. Tech.
                    John 3:3

Comment

Arkansas has come back and goes to the half with a 3 point lead. They went on a 17-0 run in a quickness. They're dangerous.

Comment

Illinois' big man is a mountain of a human. He's just massive.

Comment

Three players just got hurt in the Florida game on a single play where a guy was just trying to throw a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
                            FYI I've figured out if you have a Smart TV (Roku, Amazon, Apple TV, etc.) the NCAA march madness app is pretty slick and lets you swap back and forth between games right in the app. Ideal for this first weekend.
                            Downloaded the app about five minutes ago and so far it’s been non-stop commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Downes Van Zandt View Post

Downloaded the app about five minutes ago and so far it’s been non-stop commercials.
                              Sounds like you are bedeviled my friend.

Comment

A Word From Our Founder

With the recent discussion of rules and what is and is not posted I set out to find what our mission statement originally was and this is what I found:...

NCAA Tournament Thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X